Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demon Hunter

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Demon Hunter

    Guys, has anyone tried the new class? Tell me your experience with this class and answer me this question. Is it better than archer? I personally think that archer is better because of his ability to avoid attacks. I think that demon hunter is very weak, because he doesn't avoid attacks, he doesn't respawn against mages and the chance of respawning 2 consecutive times is 6%...
    Let me know about your thoughts guys.
    Arrowzz
    w1, w24, w33, w34, w37, w39, w40

    #2
    Tier S: Berserker/Scout

    Tier A: Mage

    Tier B: Warrior

    Tier C: Assassin/Battlemage

    Tier F: Demon Hunter

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Gully View Post
      Tier S: Berserker/Scout

      Tier A: Mage

      Tier B: Warrior

      Tier C: Assassin/Battlemage

      Tier F: Demon Hunter

      Hahaha yeah, thanks mate. This is what I'm saying, I think that Demon hunter is tier F 😅
      Arrowzz
      w1, w24, w33, w34, w37, w39, w40

      Comment


        #4
        I agree with your list Gully.

        I did not need to experiment because I read so many negative comments about the new class.
        sigpic
        The biggest battle is the war against ignorance.

        M.Kemal ATATÜRK.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by MuratOzkan View Post
          I agree with your list Gully.

          I did not need to experiment because I read so many negative comments about the new class.
          Some silly guys who think that they are YouTubers (lol) try to explain via their videos that Demon Hunter is op and broken
          Arrowzz
          w1, w24, w33, w34, w37, w39, w40

          Comment


            #6
            Demon Hunter

            It seems to me the worst thing is that he loses to monsters in quests 35% - 45% of cases. This is my first character who loses to monsters i didn't know you even can....

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Germans View Post
              It seems to me the worst thing is that he loses to monsters in quests 35% - 45% of cases. This is my first character who loses to monsters i didn't know you even can....
              I think there was an update on this topic.
              sigpic
              The biggest battle is the war against ignorance.

              M.Kemal ATATÜRK.

              Comment


                #8
                Why does demon hunter loose in quests? He has low HP?
                Arrowzz
                w1, w24, w33, w34, w37, w39, w40

                Comment


                  #9
                  We released a fix today.

                  Shakes & Fidget Community Manager


                  Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X