This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone..

That's the really unique and rare event.
    But it is still for only 50+ lvls.
    It's sad because i believe all, even new players like me ( started playing after some years ) want to participate in this anniversary event but we can't
    im 24 lvl right now and im feeling upset that i cant get any event bonuses in weekend..

Why don't make this event allowed to all players? Only this one, because it it only one time per year, all other weekly events should stay 50+ but this one should be free for all players, even those under 50 level.

I believe nobody gonna feel hurt if that's gonna change
    We all would love to take part in this great time! We want also to celebrate your birthday with some bonuses.

Comment

You can get all bonuses. Because of the XP event, you'll reach level 50 soon. However, we are aware that the epic event is not the best and are thinking of a change.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

There is an exp event?
        Is it already appeared or at friday-sunday?

Comment

@łysy pijaczyna : The birthday event is a simultaneous combination of all regular events: XP, Gold, Rarities and Epic. As usual the players below 50 can't benefit from the epic event. All the others apply iirc

Comment

thanks you guys for response
            didnt play long time the gamę

and I thought that every event bonus is for 50+ only, now i know that its only for epic

Comment

The pie was a lie, Leander!

Thanks for the update.
              "...the last shall be first, and the first, last..."

Comment

Originally posted by Tilithia View Post
                The pie was a lie, Leander!

Thanks for the update.
                "The pie was a lie" reminds me of "The bird is the word".

Comment

potions for fruits?

Hey Leander, first of all thanks for the great stuff

It would be great if we can also use potions to get fruits, is it possible for a future update?

Comment

Thanks for your suggestion! I don't think it is possible though.

Comment

111 mushrooms are for new character or new account (you have to make new email new acc) ?
                      I am understand this well ?

Comment

You create a character => you get 111 mushrooms on it.
                        Eat & Sleep & Find a bug & Repeat :rider:
                        [COLOR="Cyan"][B]S&F's Tavern[/B][/COLOR] - [url]https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3[/url]
                        [COLOR="LightGreen"][B]SFTools[/B][/COLOR] - [url]https://sftools.mar21.eu[/url]
                        [S][COLOR="Orange"][B]Clash of Empires[/B][/COLOR] - [url]https://discord.gg/avHFnd5[/url][/S]

Comment

At least for the 10th birthday we got 3 special deal for wheel spins, beers and hourglasses.

This time, instead, we got a full year of non fixed bugs and 111 in order to "buy" people that wanted to boycott the new server.

That's actually so sad

Comment

Only part that saddnes me a bit about update is the addition of metal and splinters to drop chances from quests... I wish I could opt out of wood, stone, and metal. While its probably very useful when you first start, I really dont need more than 4 mln metal and maxed wood and stone storages. So new metal and splinters take chance instead of mushrooms and fruits...

EDIT: Why is the metal and crystal difference so big? I notice when you dismantle, you get a lot more stone than crystal, and new ones from quests are 2500 metal to 100 crystal. Then, when you go to socket something, it takes the same amounts of crystals and metal. That part I do not understand. Perhaps the socket requirements should be looked at. I feel amount of crystals per socket is good as is, it feels reasonable. But I dont see reason why metal requirements couldnt be upped a bit - Im just sitting on large pile of metal and not able to spend it anywhere.
                            Last edited by Tilithia; 26 June 2020, 01:50 AM.
                            "...the last shall be first, and the first, last..."

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
                              By the way, I challenge you to an epic duel!
                              Where: dungeon 13, "The 13th Floor", opponent 14!
                              When: any time

Bring it on!

Congrats on getting an official character in the game! I just took down the ol' Lord of Lies now.

Comment

Can you find all the event pets? think I read something about that before

Comment

Working...
                                X