• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put me in the "few floors away from win" group XD
    "...the last shall be first, and the first, last..."

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
      A F2P player gets 1 legendary item and about 5-10 epics and lots of gold for free!
      Looking around the posts, I need to regretfully join the legendaryless club who invalidates Leander's post here. And the fun part is, I am not even f2p
      Maybe that's why I couldn't beat the brutal endboss
      10 Days weren't eneough for someone havign a pure unlucky streak.

Comment

Thanks for a great event! I spent about 25 shrooms in the end to finish a complete run before it ended - so I got my legendary item, and loads of other useful stuff on the way. Not begrudging the shrooms at all

Now it's set up, I'm sure something similar will happen again. Don't do it too often, or we'll get blase, but two or three times a year would be very welcome.

Comment

Yes! Thank you! It was fun, just maybe pay can be tweaked a bit in the future!

Maybe consider more traps, and witches room where you can find: small potion of healing, unlabeled potion with unknown effects that can either help, hurt, or do nothing! A room with a bench where you can rest (for small health), but you can also get attacked by a spider on a ceiling you doidnt knopw about! (a % chance for attack). I feel like there is still a lot of poptential in this!
          Last edited by Tilithia; 9 November 2020, 03:29 PM.
          "...the last shall be first, and the first, last..."

Comment

The idea was great, I hope that it will become regular part of the game like 2019 advent calendar turned into regular everyday calendar this year.

Comment

A F2P player gets 1 legendary item and about 5-10 epics and lots of gold for free!
              Soooo... Where's my legendary?

Comment

I don't know. Everyone gets one after 7, 8 or 9 attempts/days. You either did not play every day or your strategy was not good.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

it just needs bad luck.
                  for example if you get a closed door and the special room with the hole on 1 / 200. Bad doging luck paired with not getting enough keys in the first 100 to 150 floors and you are doomed.

I had some really bad runs while shrooming trough the dungeon too. So bad luck is possible. And just like this you miss the legendary.
                  Chwanito

...a fan of the Sphinxian Treecats

"Do not forget to hug your cat today!"

Comment

I don't know. Everyone gets one after 7, 8 or 9 attempts/days. You either did not play every day or your strategy was not good.
                    I missed one day. Got to last boss on last day, but didn't defeat him.

Comment

I would really appretiate shorter countdown. Free entrance once a day is perfect, but I prefer structure more similar to guild attacks and arena manager where the countdown is not exactly 24 hours but only 22 hours:
                      Guild attacks: 10 hours for preparing, 1 hour for resting, twice a day, that is (10+1)*2 = 22 hours
                      Arena manager: 2 hours you can use merchant, 20 hours of countdown, that is also 22 hours

Both examples mean that if you miss the exact time one day (e.g. because of longer sleep on weekend), you can get back to that time (e.g. before the work on the business day) without punishment.

So next time pls do the countdown only 22 hours, it will help a lot!

Comment

Working...
                      X