Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leslie Dunn12
    replied
    Instead of changing classes, you could actually redesign companion system & shadow dungeons, allowing players to pick which classes are used there (Instead of having 3 basic classes you could pick to have Scout, Paladin and Shaman for an example). Adding a shadow portal and features to get gear for them (maybe guild based feature?).

Leave a comment:

• Elderoth
    replied
    I like this idea but I feel like it would mean every single person start off as a berserker or demon hunter on new servers only to change to whatever they like after they get an OP start in dungeons.

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    Originally posted by Strider View Post
    So this make the Discord "Official"?
    It is not our channel as someone else was faster, but we listen to you there. We only moved to Discord with Clash of Empires...starting a new Discord server for S&F does not make sense as nobody would like to be there...with a big fan-based server already around for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• misszee
    replied
    Sounds great, Let player to choose mushroom or gold ( cost too much gold?)is sweet. And how about Class Level up(class upgrade),for example mage change to Wizard(male)Witch(female),change again, Elemental Master or High Magician

Leave a comment:

• Strider
    replied
    Originally posted by Leander View Post
    After receiving mainly negative feedback in Discord we will not add this feature.

So this make the Discord "Official"?

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    After receiving mainly negative feedback in Discord we will not add this feature.

Leave a comment:

• Strider
    replied
    This is a great idea.

Years and years ago we only had the choice of 3 classes.

We've put time and effort into our characters, and don't want to "start up a new class on another server" because of the time and effort put into the original character.

Thank you for the suggestion!

Leave a comment:

• QeniX
    replied
    Would be awesome, could fix my bad choise of picking warrior back in 2010/2011

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    started a poll Changing Classes - Your Opinion

Changing Classes - Your Opinion

Yes, awesome idea
    34.62%
    Sounds nice
    11.54%
    Maybe
    15.38%
    I don't like this idea
    15.38%
    I hate this idea
    23.08%
    Would you like to be able to change your class in the future?

First draft: possible once a week; first change is 50 mushrooms, cost doubles with every change; items do not change class; only a rough sketch...everything's subject to change!
Working...
X