Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leander
    replied
    The legendaries in your scrapbook count.

Leave a comment:

• bj1997
    replied
    Originally posted by Leander View Post
    Yes of course. It depends on your number of legendaries. The more you have, the higher the chance of a legendary gem.
    Hi ! Does it count the legendaries you have equip ? The legendaries you have on your chest ? The legendaries you had discover ?

Thanks !

Leave a comment:

• Csabior
    replied
    Yes, they will.

Leave a comment:

• Yeld11
    replied
    Legendary gem question

Are the legendary gems going to be able to be mined after the Legendary dungeon event ends?

Leave a comment:

• xFee
    replied
    Originally posted by QeniX View Post
    Fortress: added Legendary gems (will be unlocked on Friday; Legendary items required)

How rare are these gems?

Did anyone get any by now?
    yes I have

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    It is not known.

Leave a comment:

• Gully
    replied
    Originally posted by Leander View Post
    Yes of course. It depends on your number of legendaries. The more you have, the higher the chance of a legendary gem.
    do we know the marginal increase of the legendary gems drop rate?

+1 legendary in the scrap = +?%

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied

Leave a comment:

• QeniX
    replied
    Fortress: added Legendary gems (will be unlocked on Friday; Legendary items required)

How rare are these gems?

Did anyone get any by now?

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    We rephrased the blessing and description. You never block or evade attacks like in the arena, dungeon or in guild fights...so we thought it was clear.

We changed it to "Chance to escape"...walk by a monster unseen...the updated text will be live soon.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffo2000
    replied
    I think it's wrongly understood. It's dodging in the sense of walking past the monster, thus not actually "fighting" the monster, but walking past it. That chance is increased by 80% to walk past without receiving damage.

Leave a comment:

• QeniX
    replied
    Hmm, 80% dodge chance increase and I got hit by 3-4 monters in a row, I guess It's unlucky or the feature doesn't work.

Leave a comment:

• Chwanito
    replied
    Originally posted by Wasi View Post
    Are there any infos what are in the last two packages included of the shroom packs?
    its in this thread
    https://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=8429
    along with the other packages

Leave a comment:

• Wasi
    replied
    Are there any infos what are in the last two packages included of the shroom packs?

Leave a comment:

• Strider
    replied
    I think Playa is doing a great job of maturing the Legendary Dungeon with time and feedback from the players. The Evolution of the LD has been interesting to watch so far and I think this next change will bring quite a lot of strategy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X