Dan needs an other guild (EN/DE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan needs an other guild (EN/DE)

I joined a guild with great ambitions. Now the officers left the quild and the leader has deleted its account. I don't have the time, money and courage to build up the guild by my own.

That is why I search for a guild to join. I am (almost) level 20 and use at least 120 thirst per day. This weekend I will try to do all 600. I am willing to donate, even capable of some shrooms if needed. Please help and write* an invitation to me! My account name is DanLDSkal

*write, not simply invite. Or write an answer here.
    ===========

Ich bin einer Gilde mit großen Ambitionen beigetreten. Jetzt haben die Offiziere die Gilde verlassen und der Leader seinen Account gelöscht. Ich habe nicht die Zeit, das Geld oder den Mut die Gilde selbst auszubauen.

Darum suche ich eine Gilde der ich beitreten kann. Ich bin (fast) Stufe 20 und mache zumindest 120 ALU pro Tag. Dieses Wochenende werde ich versuchen alle 300 zu machen. Ich spende gerne, auch Pilze wenn nötig. Bitte hilf mir und schreib* eine Einladung! Mein Account heißt DanLDSkal

*schreiben, nicht einfach einladen. Oder antworte hier.
    Last edited by DanLDSkal; 27 June 2015, 06:27 AM.

Thats a ****ing bad situation. Please write me in the game and I can invite you to our guild.
    So ein Scheiße. Wir würden uns sehr freuen über so einen aktiven Spieler. Schreib bitte mir im Spiel.
    Recruiting new brave people..Guild Lighthell Server W1 International
    sigpic

Comment

Thank you all for the invites, i just joined a Guild.
      Dan

Comment

Working...
      X