Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look for a DE speaking Guild

Hello

my english is not so good but i look for a DE speaking guildmember guild. The Guild must have 60% Exp and 60% Gold or better/higher.

I am a 300 Alu and 50 % Mount player.

I hope anybody can understand me because English is not my Motherlanguage

Dont meat your Reqs

Well my guild doesn't meat your requirements since we are currently trying to upgrade the fortress to empty our waiting list. And you might not think that your English is that good, but its not that bad at all. I for sure have seen other players with a worst grasp on the language (not dissing any of you) just saying that you maybe shouldn't be hard on yourself. Knowing more that one language at all is very impressive to me! Anyways good luck with finding your guild
    If you want to join Theater Vancoor on W1 send me a PM in game!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sirrabe View Post
      Hello

my english is not so good but i look for a DE speaking guildmember guild. The Guild must have 60% Exp and 60% Gold or better/higher.

I am a 300 Alu and 50 % Mount player.

I hope anybody can understand me because English is not my Motherlanguage
      Hello Sirrabe. Our main language in guild chat is english, but we have many germans in the guild. You can write me on german. We have now 52%/62% bonuses, very friendly community and it would be great if you join us. If you have interest, write me please in the game
      Recruiting new brave people..Guild Lighthell Server W1 International
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X