Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

217 in 11 days ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    217 in 11 days ?

    I want to hear what do you think about the lvl leaders on the server. Ich mache hier nur urlaub , is lvl 217 in only11 dass. How did He make that. I have 50% mount and plays 300thirst every day , and i am just 54 . OK with many mushrums vor the dunnys i can accept lvl 100-130 but 217 and complett new gear every day with new gems .
    Common people tell ne what do you thing, is it possible without cheating?

    #2
    Same history like it hapened in w18. It is possible without any cheat
    Anyway if you play 300 and are only that lvl in 11 days... You doing something SERIOUSLY WRONG!.

    Comment


      #3
      It wasn't possible until some time ago but now it is because of the twister. If you want to buy and spend many you can shroom your way through the twister and other dungeons. If your level is low and the dungeon monster is much stronger, let's say you defeat it with a 1% chance (a combination of dodges/evasion and criticial hits), you can spend 100 mushrooms to defeat it statistically. Then continue to the next monster.
      Last edited by Leander; 28 September 2017, 08:03 PM.

      Shakes & Fidget Community Manager


      Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

      Comment


        #4
        So, this is legit? Not a cheat? Sounds like at the very least an exploit or something that the devs should look at as far as nerfing this twister somehow, or do something.

        Totally unfair advantage in my mind.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Lady Kendra View Post
          So, this is legit? Not a cheat? Sounds like at the very least an exploit or something that the devs should look at as far as nerfing this twister somehow, or do something.

          Totally unfair advantage in my mind.
          Buy 50.000 and spend it on rolling items, digging gems, thousands of trys in dungeons and pick scout.

          It isn't unfair, you can spend 8.000 euro and make 217 in even less (on s34.pl it took 7 days).
          Of-course it isn't worth because in long term this guy will disappear. In this game matter only two things:
          -mount 50%
          -320 thirst/day

          Even someone has 100 lvls advantage it wont make big difference after one year of constant play.


          PS. Many "rushers" delete themselves after few months so just let them make their role (donate Playa hard so we can still play this game)

          Comment


            #6
            We are very thankful for such players!

            Despite this crazy start S&F is not pay to win though. You can play the whole game without buying mushrooms and endurance is very important. If you play daily for a year you will be good. Some players have played for some years and are in the top 50 on their server because they work hard every day and keep playing whereas most of the other players already stopped. It's all about dedication, motivation and daily play.

            Shakes & Fidget Community Manager


            Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

            Comment


              #7
              My apologies, everyone. I do realize and appreciate that without some semblance of mushroom purchases with real money, we wouldn't have a lot of the nifty things the Devs create for us and the game.

              I'm just a bit jaded by over-powered people who spend money like a drunken sailor in port and then lord their fast-tracked overpowered game play upon those of us who either can't afford to spend money like a drunken sailor or simply choose not to, which yes is on us.

              I'd been in a lot of games in the past where those who spend lots of money seem to severely unbalance and make game play less fun for those of us who don't spend oodles of money on games in general.

              Just a bit of a jaded synic.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Lady Kendra View Post
                My apologies, everyone. I do realize and appreciate that without some semblance of mushroom purchases with real money, we wouldn't have a lot of the nifty things the Devs create for us and the game.

                I'm just a bit jaded by over-powered people who spend money like a drunken sailor in port and then lord their fast-tracked overpowered game play upon those of us who either can't afford to spend money like a drunken sailor or simply choose not to, which yes is on us.

                I'd been in a lot of games in the past where those who spend lots of money seem to severely unbalance and make game play less fun for those of us who don't spend oodles of money on games in general.

                Just a bit of a jaded synic.
                Don't worry this game is more balanced than you think. You just need play daily and you will see that those "rushers" will be behind you someday

                Comment


                  #9
                  just for the information.

                  Thanks to the quadruple event we have a player on s1., who went to lvl 200 in 3 days ....

                  Edit 210 ... just a few moments later ....
                  Last edited by Wasi; 5 October 2017, 01:33 PM.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Wasi View Post
                    just for the information.

                    Thanks to the quadruple event we have a player on s1., who went to lvl 200 in 3 days ....

                    Edit 210 ... just a few moments later ....
                    May I ask his name? Just curious

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Not allowed to post names. But you can search my guild via my nick

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Wasi View Post
                        Not allowed to post names. But you can search my guild via my nick
                        No problem with 200% guild bonus, 50% portal bonus, good gems etc.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X