Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bobo baggins
    replied
    for those replying to this thread wanting to join the guild or any other thread an FYI all and I mean ALL posts have to have an English translation as per the rules agreed upon when registering.

thank you and enjoy

Leave a comment:

• SirZockAlot
    replied
    Wir suchen aktuell nach 6 300 ALU Spielern mit gepflegtem SA um den Kader zu vervollständigen!

We're looking for 6 300 Thirst players with well managed scrap books, to finish our team up!

Leave a comment:

• KarlEss
    replied
    wäre sehr gerne dabei Ingame: Pumping Ercan

Leave a comment:

• Neroud
    replied
    llll
    Last edited by Neroud; 4 March 2016, 04:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• yallandra
    replied
    hat alles geklappt

ich wollte nur schnell bescheid sagen,d ass die erstellung unter dem namen yallandra geklappt hat und freu mich schon auf heute abend.

wir sehen uns ja dann

hi, just wanna told you that my character build had been succesfull under the name "yallandra"

iam looking forward to the evening

see you

ole

Leave a comment:

• SirZockAlot
    replied
    Kurzes Update für heute!

Es können für heute nur noch HH sowie Teilzeit HH Spieler (21-22 Uhr - 23:05-23:15 Uhr) angenommen werden! Da die 16-23 Uhr Plätze voll ausgelastet sind!

Ab morgen wird alles lockerer. Ich bitte um Verständnis!

Short update for today!

Please only apply as a HH or half HH player (9-10 PM - 11:05-11:15 PM). Because the 4-11 PM Shift is full for today!

Tomorrow everything is going to be easier. Thanks for you patience!
    Last edited by SirZockAlot; 4 March 2016, 12:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Acclamator
    replied
    Thankyou very much and see you tomorrow evening

Leave a comment:

• SirZockAlot
    replied
    Originally posted by Acclamator View Post
    In case there aren't any places for non HH in your rotation plan a fiew more minutes would be be great.

If I can join at 9pm, I think I can finish the rest of my quests within the first 5 minutes of happy hour to make than space for the next player, yes
    Alright I'll add you to the list

Leave a comment:

• Acclamator
    replied
    In case there aren't any places for non HH in your rotation plan a fiew more minutes would be be great.

If I can join at 9pm, I think I can finish the rest of my quests within the first 5 minutes of happy hour to make than space for the next player, yes

...But for the rest of the weekend I expect to play Happy Hour.

Leave a comment:

• SirZockAlot
    replied
    Originally posted by Acclamator View Post
    Into a New Era!

For I hadn't played shakes and fidget for almost two years now and just plan to attack this server at high rank I really be used to this name

If you have a place for your gild left yet, I would be glad to join you.

Here some facts about me:

My name in the most games and the one I will try to get on W7 is Acclamator.

My last server was de30, former member of Gruppentherapie and before that I played my best server until know with de25, in the gild 100 Fäuste, you can see this server as reference for my endurance and play stile.

As you may have noticed my english isn't that great and yeah I'm from Germany, but I already like the concept of international servers.

In case it's possible I'd like to have a shift from about 21:00 to 23:05, but HH is also fine.

Looking forward to here from you and best regards
    Acclamator
    So you wan't to play the first 5 minutes of happy hour?
    Last edited by SirZockAlot; 3 March 2016, 10:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Acclamator
    replied
    Into a New Era!

For I hadn't played shakes and fidget for almost two years now and just plan to attack this server at high rank I really be used to this name

If you have a place for your guild left yet, I would be glad to join you.

Here some facts about me:

My name in the most games and the one I will try to get on W7 is Acclamator.

My last server was de30, former member of Gruppentherapie and before that I played my best server until know with de25, in the guild 100 Fäuste, you can see this server as reference for my endurance and play stile.

As you may have noticed my english isn't that great and yeah I'm from Germany, but I already like the concept of international servers.

In case it's possible I'd like to have a shift from about 21:00 to 23:05, but HH is also fine.

Looking forward to here from you and best regards
    Acclamator
    Last edited by Acclamator; 3 March 2016, 10:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• xkrota
    replied
    Habe dir auf YouTube schon geantwortet. Bin Toni Rajkovaca und werde als Kundi spielen. Name: xKrota
    Bewerbung bitte auf Yt lesen. Danke
    Würde NICHT HH spielen falls möglich
    Lg

Leave a comment:

• yallandra
    replied
    yallandra

alles klar dann bis morgen

see you tommorow

Leave a comment:

• SirZockAlot
    replied
    Originally posted by Leander View Post
    As this is the international server please add an English translation to your posts!
    Done

Leave a comment:

• 9Pad
    replied
    Originally posted by Leander View Post
    As this is the international server please add an English translation to your posts!
    We will , sorry.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X