Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Druid question - why are scouts/warriors still around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Druid question - why are scouts/warriors still around?

Hi, I tried to look up druid but everyone every one says with cat mask it is pure scout and with bear mask it is pure warrior (mage sucks). If that is true, why are there still scouts and warriors? Looking at int49 (3 weeks old) there are 14 scouts in top 100, but only 10 druids in top 100 (all lvl 200+). Since those people had to do some solid shrooming and they are so high, I assume they known what they are doing. So, is Druid equivalent to scout/warrior?
    I know there is formula adjusting damage output for each mask to adjust for the different weapon/gear, so here are my thoughts why are people still playing scout/warrior class:

1) The adjustment formula is inefficient on higher levels with regards to weapon output, meaning scout/warrior actually do better than druid
    2) The adjustment formula is inefficient on higher levels with regards to gear, so warrior/scout has actually better stats with similar gear
    3) People are simply boycotting/distrusting the class and stick to their favorite class scout/warrior
    4) those several levels at the beginning before you can wear warrior/scout mask put you behind the actual warrior/scout class (extremely unlikely)

What do you think? Do you have any opinion/info on this?

Lore, immersion, personal preferences.

It is not about abilities and classes but also how it feels playing them. A scout is a classic and classy class.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

You can also check my computations on the following topic : https://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=8869
      (see last answer). There are still differences between warriors/bear druids and scouts / cat druids.

Comment

Working...
      X