Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need clarification on guild upgrades tab

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Need clarification on guild upgrades tab

    I already looked at https://forum-int.sfgame.net/showpos...2&postcount=11, which did not help.

    I created my current guild when I came back after several years.

    The first time I applied an upgrade (to treasure), that required the maximum cost, so I figured the costs listed in 'Upgrade costs' spoiler depend on the player level and nothing else.

    However, having paid that cost did not appear do to anything, hence my main question.


    Side question: I see the option to load mushroom catapults, but I do not have such feature in game atm; how and when does that appear?

    #2
    The cost of upgrades in the guild are NOT dependant on player level. They're the same for everyone, doesn't matter if you're level 1 or level 500.

    The combined upgrades from the players in the guild determine the bonus% which gets applied to your gold and experience. If your guild has a total of 380 upgrades, it means the bonus will be 76% excluding potential raid bonus.

    The scale of costs is the same for everyone, which is why most guilds are looking for people with 10/10 upgrades at the very least, cause 50 members * 10 upgrades = 500 total upgrades, which reaches 100% = The maximum bonus available from upgrades by guildmembers.

    As per the mushroom catapults: Those are used in guildfights and raids as they randomly drop on opponents and knock out 50% of their health, but rarely ever actually used by guilds cause the cost is simply not worth it. Why would you attack a stronger guild that you can *maybe* beat with the catapult, when you can just attack a slightly weaker guild and save yourself a decent amount of shrooms.

    Comment


      #3
      Thanks for this is answer, but it leads to a few more questions:

      Originally posted by Jeffo2000 View Post
      The cost of upgrades in the guild are NOT dependant on player level. They're the same for everyone, doesn't matter if you're level 1 or level 500.
      Then I take it that the manual is outdated, since it states the opposite in the Upgrade costs' spoiler...

      Originally posted by Jeffo2000 View Post
      The combined upgrades from the players in the guild determine the bonus% which gets applied to your gold and experience. If your guild has a total of 380 upgrades, it means the bonus will be 76% excluding potential raid bonus.
      After paying 1 upgrade, I did not see anything for it (no visible changes).
      There does not seem to be a mean to keep track of how many upgrades I paid for, nor how many as still needed before visible change appear ?

      Originally posted by Jeffo2000 View Post
      The scale of costs is the same for everyone, which is why most guilds are looking for people with 10/10 upgrades at the very least, cause 50 members * 10 upgrades = 500 total upgrades, which reaches 100% = The maximum bonus available from upgrades by guildmembers.
      Again, how do I find in-game (as opposed as keeping a paper track) how many upgrades I have a players, since that did not register anywhere after first paid upgrade?

      Originally posted by Jeffo2000 View Post
      As per the mushroom catapults: Those are used in guildfights and raids as they randomly drop on opponents and knock out 50% of their health, but rarely ever actually used by guilds cause the cost is simply not worth it. Why would you attack a stronger guild that you can *maybe* beat with the catapult, when you can just attack a slightly weaker guild and save yourself a decent amount of shrooms.
      This is not what I was asking about them.

      Comment


        #4
        the level in the manual means not the player but the level of the instructor/treasure since you can build them to lvl 500 for yourself if you really want. You can see your personal level in the same tab where you buy it markes as "own skill".
        For other players in your guild you can see it as mouseover in when you hover over each member in the guildmember list.
        Chwanito

        ...a fan of the Sphinxian Treecats

        "Do not forget to hug your cat today!"

        Comment


          #5
          ok, so in that case it is possible that I had worked on those in the past, since both were already above 250, and I understand now that they must have started at 1.

          So now I understand, and also why I had not noticed change (+1 would not have been a noticeable increment).

          Tyvm for your answers to both topics :-)

          Comment

          Working...
          X