Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guild raid - win report screen ONLY give XP to some fighters ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guild raid - win report screen ONLY give XP to some fighters ?

I was checking this today.

I do understand that inactive members get no reward from the raid, but I would like to understand why some guild members who did contribute to the raid, but got beaten, did not get any XP from the raid success?
    I did get nearly 1.3 M XP, the 2nd contributor got nothing, the lowest contributor got some XP...

If anything, it might discourage them from participating in following raids....
    Last edited by Fafhred; 30 October 2021, 04:00 PM.

What are your levels? A high-level player does not gain anything from defeating monsters in an easy raid...similar to attacking low-level low-honor players in the Hall of Fame.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

it was guild raid 15/150 'The Bone Castle'

active participants in the raid:
      level 212 got nearly 1.3 M XP
      level 84 got nothing
      level 41 got 27k XP

additionally when I replay it now to double-check levels at the time of the fight, it now tells me that I got 216,164 XP (versus 1,28x,xxx XP displayed by same combat log a few minutes after the raid)
      conclusion: bugged combat records .... or worse ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next guild raid (16/150 'Myths and mysteries', won overnight)

level 217 got 1,487, 267 XP
      I will post the infos for the others active players when I know them.
      level 88 got ?
      level 49 got ?
      Last edited by Fafhred; 2 November 2021, 09:38 AM.

Comment

What server was it?

Comment

S1 UK
          I kept both combat records (checked in mail)

Comment

Update: the guild reached 18 members, there is no way I can follow this issue any more; did you reach any conclusion on this, and can I uncheck the 2 guild raid logs I saved ?

Comment

I am sorry, but I still do not understand the problem.

""active participants in the raid:
              level 212 got nearly 1.3 M XP
              level 84 got nothing
              level 41 got 27k XP"

Oh wait...you can only get XP once...maybe the level 84 player already did this raid in his old guild...then joined your current guild...of course you only get XP from raids once in order to keep people from doing the same raids in multiple guilds.

Comment

Even if that was the case, which is way too late to check now, how do you explain the other issue which occurred, the XP displayed in the log CHANGED when you look at the same log later ?
                Originally posted by Fafhred View Post
                additionally when I replay it now to double-check levels at the time of the fight, it now tells me that I got 216,164 XP (versus 1,28x,xxx XP displayed by same combat log a few minutes after the raid)
                The same now tells me that I got 615,525 XP from that raid

Is the system rolling a dice for displayed value every time the log is checked? because something like that is also an explanation (and more likely) for the initial topic's issue ...
                Last edited by Fafhred; 23 November 2021, 07:11 AM.

Comment

We are looking into it. Seems to be a display error only.

If I understand you correctly, the displayed amout of XP changes, right? You check your fight log which reads "x XP". Two days later you check it again and a different amount is displayed? If so, please take screenshots and upload them.

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
                    We are looking into it. Seems to be a display error only.

If I understand you correctly, the displayed amout of XP changes, right?
                    Precisely.

I will insert a new screenshot daily here for a while (unless I have a bad connection or not enough time that day). All of them from the SAME log.

- 25/11/2021: displayed 649,568 XP
                    upload to server failed; pop-up with error message:
                    Upload failed due to your usergroup's upload quota. This file will require 226.7 KB but you only have 50.0 KB of 50.0 KB remaining.
                    The file is actually nearly 500k; I tried reducing it, but the numbers become hard to read...

I cannot post it on a site to link it from there.

Comment

Upload them to some file host, e.g. abload.de in Germany or a file hoster from your country.

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
                        Upload them to some file host, e.g. abload.de in Germany or a file hoster from your country.
                        I used 2 such services in the past; both in turn started to spam advertising, then vanished (but spam kept coming on my email address).
                        I looked into it a few months ago, the sites I found are ALL displaying terms of service which I do not accept.

Comment

Working...
                        X