Game slowed down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game slowed down?

Yesterday, march 6, the game (remastered version) ran smoothly and fast on chrome.
    Now, march 7, the game is slow as hell, needing to spend several seconds just thinking when I try to do anything. All animations are are delayed and stuttering.
    Did the game get an update or something?
    Nothing was updated on my PC, neither hardware nor software, so I'm guessing something happened in S&F. The game itself, or server issues maybe?

Looking at other websites, no issues, everything runs smooth and fast. Playing games on my PC, runs smooth and fast. Playing S&F, slow and stuttering.
    Last edited by PziCrow; 7 March 2019, 07:32 AM. Reason: Adding info.

I agree, yesterday i was playing on 2 accounts in the same time and everything was fine, today 1 account works really slow

Comment

Same here, the game is much slower... it also puts 100% load on one of my cpu cores (ryzen 5 1600 @3.75ghz and gtx1060 6GB everything on ssd)...
      Please fix whatever you guys have done...
      Last edited by TFO; 7 March 2019, 09:15 AM.

Comment

The game is unplayable since yesterday's reset.

Dear playa, we don't care about small visual bug fixes if we CAN NOT PLAY THE GAME.

Comment

They might have fixed something, its fine here now, no more 100% load on 1 cpu core (just ~20%) and seems more responsive

Comment

Seems to be running smooth again here too

Comment

We are aware of the problem, sorry. Currently, the game is in snail mode. We will fix it as soon as possible and update it with some more changes and fixes.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

in the few past days i having this problem too

when i open shakes its laggy, and it puts my computer lagy too.

if i close shakes everything goes back to normal

Comment

I think it must be related to the time change, daylight savings and all that stupidity. So I guess it happens every year?

Comment

To be honst, I don't know. The performance changes depending on users, Internet connection and ... the weather.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

I'm running Chrome on an i7 processor with 16GB ram and a 400m internet connection. I concur that its running much slower than previous.
                      #1 International Hall of Fame Attained
                      1st Complete Arena Manager in the World
                      1st Complete Underworld in the World
                      1st Complete Fortress in the World
                      1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
                      1st to find all Pets in the World
                      1st Deep Mine Master in the World
                      1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
                      1st to Gold Pit Level 100 in the World

Any staff or sponsored players with access to free/unlimited mushrooms are null and void for any achievements

Comment

Me too, I am observing that the games takes up all my CPU and loses connection to the server... (not all the time, but it goes into a loop sometimes where I eventually restart the game)
                        Last edited by slasker; 7 April 2020, 03:42 PM.

Comment

yeah
                          its like whats happening whit me.

and already tried using firefox, google canary, but its the same
                          having shakes open just slows down my pc, and even starts to heating my pc
                          i go play lol and my pc doesnt heat like when i have shakes open on my browser

Comment

Working...
                          X