Hydra's exp bonus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hydra's exp bonus

Just figured that tavern bonus exp increased. It was like 2kk exp and now 9kk.

So hydra's exp bonus applied only to tavern board rewards?

@Leander could you please be so kind and confirm / clarify?

The Daily Mission's XP is increased. Normal quests are unaffected.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Well I'm sure you're right, Leander, but then why am I suddenly getting ordinary quests which offer more than 6m xp, when previously they were only ever 5m max?

Comment

Depends on how many heads of the hydra you have decapitated. If you get an increase from 5m to 6m, that would be possible only with one hydra head decapitated. if the board missions get you 4x more now though, I don't think that's the case.

Exp from quests (thirst) is kinda random, so it can be just luck as well

Comment

XP from quests depends on your level and bonuses. There are also brakes in the game with less XP than before...and everything is back to normal after some levels. Maybe you were in such a slowdown area.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Shouldnt this breaks you mention be history and the ep curve now consistent?

The only break i know is the one at lvl 393 that completely turns the ep income and that will not return after some lvls.
            S&F's Tavern - https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Working...
            X