Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Defence/Evasion/Resistance

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Defence/Evasion/Resistance

    Hello, I want to ask about defence, evasion and resistance and how they reduce damage.
    I always think that with no crit hit it is counted this way:

    Damage = Weapon Damage * [1 + (Stat - Resistance/Evasion or Defence)/10] * (1 + Portal Bonus)

    But it is definitely wrong when difference between me and my opponent is big.
    For example

    My enemy has almost 70k int, what gives him 35k resistance. I have only 18k int, so his resistance should made my hit equal 0, but I hit him for 2,5kk.

    If anyone knows how game counts damage in this situation please tell me

    #2
    it depends on your weapon damage that is outside the brackets in the formula

    Comment


      #3
      every 4 points of defensive stat reduces one point of their primary attribute, so not truly worth to spend gold on secundary attributes after 3 000 000 cost

      Comment


        #4
        Also the minimum amount of damage u can deal is 1/10 your weapon damage

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Lanzer View Post
          every 4 points of defensive stat reduces one point of their primary attribute, so not truly worth to spend gold on secundary attributes after 3 000 000 cost
          Originally posted by Lanzer View Post
          Also the minimum amount of damage u can deal is 1/10 your weapon damage
          Thanks for information, but how do you know that? I never found info like this on any forum.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Lanzer View Post
            every 4 points of defensive stat reduces one point of their primary attribute, so not truly worth to spend gold on secundary attributes after 3 000 000 cost
            Who says that? If you attack with dexterity and have let's say 3,000 and your opponent has 500 dexterity/evasion, you attack with the remaining dexterity of 2,500.

            Shakes & Fidget Community Manager


            Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

            Comment


              #7
              Also, I am pretty sure you cannot reduce your opponents offense to zero even if your stat is twice your opponents. I did some testing a while back with a very low range weapon (range of 3 points) and was able to gain a lot of data. One thing I found was that it seemed that no matter how overwhelming your stats were it appeared as though you cannot reduce your opponents offense below 50%.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Kraggori View Post
                Also, I am pretty sure you cannot reduce your opponents offense to zero even if your stat is twice your opponents. I did some testing a while back with a very low range weapon (range of 3 points) and was able to gain a lot of data. One thing I found was that it seemed that no matter how overwhelming your stats were it appeared as though you cannot reduce your opponents offense below 50%.
                Thank you, this is what I was looking for

                Comment

                Working...
                X