No announcement yet.

what happened to the old app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And AGAIN you reference to iPhone 5. Can you PLEASE for once, reply to my issue that the app doesn't work on iPad Air anymore?
    Not much to say about this one... Ghettoforce the Terrible, who overthrew FlyingJoe the Disagreeable, who usurped Vertex the Inconvenient, who backstabbed Gob Bushsniper the Despicable Long live the current guy...

Guildsecrets: https://scumbase.blogspot.com/

Comment

Replied to your ticket. Please send all required details in the ticket so I can directly forward it to the devs.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
        Replied to your ticket. Please send all required details in the ticket so I can directly forward it to the devs.
        Thank you for forwarding the information to the devs.

I must applaud your effort to ask me 4 follow up questions, where i could literally copy/paste 3,5 of the answers from my original ticket you were replying to.
        Not much to say about this one... Ghettoforce the Terrible, who overthrew FlyingJoe the Disagreeable, who usurped Vertex the Inconvenient, who backstabbed Gob Bushsniper the Despicable Long live the current guy...

Comment

For anyone wondering how this ended (it took me a while, as i'm still flabbergasted and pissed off. Not only about the outcome, but also about the whole process to get that answer):

They managed to have the remastered version, of this not very complicated browser game, to NOT work on IOS devices older than 5 years, even though they are still fully supported by Apple.

Meaning, my gift for the 10rth Birthday of Shakes and me sticking with this game for most of those years, is not being able to play this game anymore.

Great work guys. You really spoiled me with your 10 big surprises this year. Really!

Comment

As explained before we cannot change it, sorry. We have to compress the app and some older phones don't support this kind of compression.
            Moreover, a support ticket is required as it contains your accuont name, server and other technincal details and I can forward everything to different internal queues...which I can't with forum posts.
            Last edited by Leander; 2 July 2019, 06:03 PM.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Working...
            X