Fyber Offers on mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fyber Offers on mobile

I know this isnt the right place to post this, but i completed few offers on mobile. Three in particular, of which I had to receive 290, 232 and 41 mushrooms.
    I reported to them via Fyber Support, but they refuse to respond (I message them a week ago). I have all the screenshots that proves I completed the Requirements they put in the offer.

So I need to know if this is just scam, because if it is, I dont know why you are partnering with them.

Please Leander, I know you can text someone. I dont open an offer to play a game that dont like it for more than 10h, for recieve nothing.

Thanks
    sigpic

In case you haven't received the displayed reward (), you need to contact the company which had the offer, Fyber in your case. Are you sure they haven't replied yet? Check your spam folder. It might also be that you need to wait a few more days.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

I cannot contact! I already wait 1 hole week, why i have to wait more? Im not the only one with this problem, playa have to check what is happening because if not, fyber is scamming all of us
      sigpic

Comment

Please send a support ticket: http://www.sfgame.net/support/?mode=1&lang=en
        I'll forward it to our payment office and they'll take a look.

Comment

Done, thank you.

@Edit:

WOW georgous answer from Spanish Playa support, they dont have anything to do with fyber, i have to contact them. ¬°YES! But I am expressly saying in the message that they dont respond to anyone!!!

What a joke, Fyber arent fulfilling the contract and playa does nothing.
          Last edited by SKiiZZ; 23 July 2019, 05:21 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

I'll contact the Spanish community manager.

Comment

Hello,
              Fyber's support did not respond to requests for several months. They sent only one rule, after answering they had us in ...
              I wrote, explored and it turns out that the service of our application (service responsible for offers in the S & F game) is currently unavailable. I thought it was temporary, but it lasted for several months.
              What's better, for about a week Fyber works every other day, after selecting the offer, installing and launching the application, the offer immediately jumps in as "complete". You do not even have to do tasks. The problem is that you will not get mushrooms even after completing tasks. It happens on average every 2 days (eg today) and lasts an average of 24 hours.
              There is noticeable deception here.
              @up
              Support does not help in anything, they ask for Fyber's response, after sending them this automatic answer they say that the fault lies on our side.
              Greetings!
              Last edited by N3utr4L; 23 July 2019, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Thanks for your information, I've forwarded it.

Comment

Now, offers are not working for the last 5 days without interruption. This is a unfunny joke.

Comment

Originally posted by N3utr4L View Post
                    Now, offers are not working for the last 5 days without interruption. This is a unfunny joke.
                    Italian Co.ma informed us via forum that playa has stopped the collab with fyber. Thanks to our reports they found out fyber support was non-existent

Comment

Actually, I do not visit the Italian forum and have not noticed this entry.
                      @Leander will you tell us whether cooperation with Fyber or another such company will return, if so when? Because now the button for offers is useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Gully View Post
                        Italian Co.ma informed us via forum that playa has stopped the collab with fyber. Thanks to our reports they found out fyber support was non-existent
                        Thank god.
                        sigpic

Comment

Due to some problems with Fyber we have temporarily deactivated certain offers.

Comment

Rather all, not some.
                            @Leander, do you know when offers will return (from Fyber or another company)?

Comment

It depends on them and their support.

Comment

Working...
                              X