Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berserker

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Berserker

    Hi there guys it's been a while since the last time i've played SF, can anyone tell me how do i place my stats on the berserker properly?

    #2
    Play like an archer but with str instead of dex.

    Untill black gems go full blue, weapon with wider range possible

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Gully View Post
      Play like an archer but with str instead of dex.

      Untill black gems go full blue, weapon with wider range possible
      Thanks m8!

      So, i'm going for 2 Strenght + 1 Constitution, right?

      Comment


        #4
        A bit more balanced for the first levels, then yea.

        Also, dex and int are even less important than in other classes in PvE

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Gully View Post
          A bit more balanced for the first levels, then yea.

          Also, dex and int are even less important than in other classes in PvE
          thanks

          Comment


            #6
            What is your opinion about the late game with the Berserker class is it viable to play? Or should I keep playing my main class that is assassin.

            Best regards!

            Comment


              #7
              Berserker will always be the best class vs dungeons, but in the endgame it will lose a lot in pvp.

              But we dont have enough data yet on the long run

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Gully View Post
                Berserker will always be the best class vs dungeons, but in the endgame it will lose a lot in pvp.

                But we dont have enough data yet on the long run
                yup I see.... i was thinking about that to.

                Thank you once again m8!

                Comment

                Working...
                X