Arena Manager Sacrifice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arena Manager Sacrifice

Can you only sacrifice when the timer runs out for the day?
    I dont see an option to do it currently, just under 5 hrs still on timer.

No. It updates a few times over the day. I dont know how many hours between the updates though. I think it took 3-4 hours before I could sacrifice for 1 rune. Then as you build more / get more gold, you can sacrifice for more runes.

Comment

Humm...
      4:56 left on timer

so far and no offers
      Edit

At 4:05:00 left on timer, I got the first offer 1 rune.. lol
      Last edited by Methos; 28 September 2019, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Methos View Post
        Humm...
        At 4:05:00 left on timer, I got the first offer 1 rune.. lol
        Well, you get +1 rune when your Arena produces X gold in total. Leave it overnight and you will get +3..4 runes more. Better yet, improve your "seat" to level 250 and it will double its gold production (from 2k/15 sek to 4k/15 sec). Same for popcorn maker, improve it to level 250 asap, and it will double its gold output to some decent number. Then let it rest overnight

Comment

Well I accepted the 1 rune offer and started over then got my next offer for 1 run again and took it.
          But now I only have 1 rune and lost 1 due to them not stacking..

Glad I only had the 1 rune when I lost it and not 10.. lol
          Last edited by Methos; 29 September 2019, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Methos View Post
            Well I accepted the 1 rune offer and started over then got my next offer for 1 run again and took it.
            But now I only have 1 rune and lost 1 due to them not stacking..

Glad I only had the 1 rune when I lost it and not 10.. lol
            Actually, it is a known round-off bug. Sacrified runes do stack, but since they are represented by floating point numbers, you got 1.99999999992 runes instead of 2 and it visually appears as 1. I bet if you sacrifice another rune, it may become either 2 or 3. There are other round-off errors as well, Leander has submitted this "feature" to developers already.

Comment

Well a third sacrifice has now got me a total of 2 runes..
              So this is just really bad programming and bad math to go with it..
              Wow 10% and not the 15% I should have, So only loosing 5% no big deal right?

Comment

Well after some time it is clear that you need to have 20 runes to even notice any improvement in the arena income..

Comment

Working...
                X