Arena Manager Lost Merchat Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arena Manager Lost Merchat Upgrade

I've just spent 25 mushrooms to get the permanent Parking Lot and then reset all to get my first 3 runes, but when i clicked sacrifice, it reverted everything to 0, even the parking lot. So... for what i've spent those 25 mushrooms? Really don't understand.

Its not a permanent parking lot you purchased... Either it was the gold (which means it gives twice as much gold as without the upgrade) or it was the speed (meaning it produces gold twice as fast as without the upgrade).
    When you sacrifice, you have to start all over. But the benefit of the upgrade remains.

Comment

I was thinking that buying merchant upgrades, i would have unlocked that particular slot from the start at every scarifice, but gaining the default starting money. So is it the opposite? I have to unlock them every time i make a scarifice but i'll get the speed or production bonuses bought from the merchant. Thank you for clarifying.

Comment

The parking lot does reset. You only keep the permanent bonus, speed or money. After the reset you start with 0 money produced by the parking lot, BUT your speed or money boost is still active.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Working...
        X