U.S server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U.S server?

Was wondering if they had plans on making another U.S server, it's been awhile since I've seen a new one and would love it!

Many of the current US servers have low activity due to people jumping on "New Servers".

They need to purge inactive accounts on the current US servers and combine them before making any new one's..

Comment

They need to do that on all servers. I don't get why they keep adding servers, while the od ones just die. Clean them up by either purging the inactive accounts or move them to servers for inactive account and then let people move their characters to the older servers.

Comment

Originally posted by PziCrow View Post
        ...I don't get why they keep adding servers, while the od ones just die. Clean them up...
        They are adding new servers because (a) they need new players and (b) only top 5 guilds or so are paying them monthly dues. So, Playa opens up new server, does a wave of advertising, and lures new paying players to the server - rinse and repeat. For some players new server is a simple way to get into top 5, as they just cannot catch up with top players on a current server because they missed seasonal pet(s) and now they are permanently 3% weaker than their competitors etc, etc, etc..

Comment

We launch new servers also because of technical reasons when the number of players reaches a certain point.

Moreover, we don't delete inactive accounts. Nobody should be forced to play what he/she owns. Inactive players might come back later and it would be unfair and not legal to take away what belongs to them and they spent time and money on.
          Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
          Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
            We launch new servers also because of technical reasons when the number of players reaches a certain point.

Moreover, we don't delete inactive accounts. Nobody should be forced to play what he/she owns. Inactive players might come back later and it would be unfair and not legal to take away what belongs to them and they spent time and money on.
            Well, ToS says the opposite about "owning" an account

Comment

We are allowed to ban accounts that breach our rules or delete them under certain circumstances, but we don't remove accounts just because their owners stopped playing temporarily or permanently.
              Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
              Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

so uhh Leander, any inside info on a US server ever coming out again? A lot of friends i know don't want to start up new characters on international servers and try for top rank because they dont want to try to compete with people who receive free mushrooms, I.E streamers, youtubers. This being more of an EU game i think they would stick to the more popular servers like the international ones.

Comment

I know another browsergame where space on gameworlds is limited because of limited numbers of galaxies with limited systems and limited planet positions. Due to that they deleate inactive accounts.

The way you can save your account there is to purchase ingame money at least once.
                  Last edited by Acclamator; 21 October 2019, 02:56 PM.
                  S&F's Tavern - https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Working...
                  X