Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About Guild updates

Hii all
    I just wanted to ask some questions about the guild updates.
    I saw this link from the forum :
    https://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=3716
    Well i want to ask because i confused.In guild now it has private updates and from lvl 6+ we need to give mushromms to lvl it up,not from 26+
    I just confused and i want to know how updates are now??
    Maybe all the players in the guild must update to have a good total guild bonous??

Thank you for your time

This is an old post. Previously you were able to donate gold and mushrooms to your guild. After that the guild leader could upgrade the bonuses with them.

This is the only image I could find online:

Comment

Hey Ash,
      since the guild update many things changed. To get full bonus everyone has to
      do a part by buying skill points. The guild can have up to 500 skill points in
      gold and xp each, so every member should get at least 10 points. These points
      are owned by you, so if you leave the guild and join another one your points
      are added to the other guild. If you and your guild members buy more than 10
      skill points, your guild don't lose gold/xp bonus if someone leaves your guild.

Long story short: Every member of the guild has to contribute and buy at least
      10 skill points each. I bought up to 12 to keep full bonus if someone leaves.

Originally posted by Ash Ketchum View Post
      Hii all
      I just wanted to ask some questions about the guild updates.I just confused and i want to know how updates are now??
      Maybe all the players in the guild must update to have a good total guild bonous??
      Thank you for your time

Comment

Originally posted by LapisUlami View Post
        Hey Ash,
        since the guild update many things changed. To get full bonus everyone has to
        do a part by buying skill points. The guild can have up to 500 skill points in
        gold and xp each, so every member should get at least 10 points. These points
        are owned by you, so if you leave the guild and join another one your points
        are added to the other guild. If you and your guild members buy more than 10
        skill points, your guild don't lose gold/xp bonus if someone leaves your guild.

Long story short: Every member of the guild has to contribute and buy at least
        10 skill points each. I bought up to 12 to keep full bonus if someone leaves.
        Thank you very much for your answer
        So if i leave the guild and go to another it doesnt need to upgrade again as i understand.I will have the 10 skill points,right?

And do you know how many mushrooms i need from 5 to 10 lvl?
        Last edited by Ash Ketchum; 9 October 2019, 01:09 PM. Reason: Add more text

Comment

True, the old post was still online. I have removed it now to avoid confusion.
          Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
          Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Working...
          X