X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucky Coins

Hello
    I have one question.
    Why that tv disapears when im clikcing on it and doesnt show me anny add (i dont have add block). It doesnt count lucky coins to. Please help me because i cant do my binder.

Same here on pc, but on phone app it's fine.

Comment

I've never saw a tv on a mobile app.It showed only on pc only.

Comment

Ads depend on your country, region, platform and other factors. If an ad does not reward you with coins, please send the ID and brand in a support ticket.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Is there any way at all to earn these lucky coins if you're in a country or on a platform that doesn't show the ads at all? I've played for years and never seen a single one, and that one achievement to earn 1000 Lucky Coins (and then the later one for having all of the previous 49 achievements) is just sitting there, taunting me.

Comment

Well the new packs have lucky coins .. so you can buy those and get the lucky coin achievement that way.
            Eat & Sleep & Find a bug & Repeat :rider:
            [COLOR="Cyan"][B]S&F's Tavern[/B][/COLOR] - [url]https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3[/url]
            [COLOR="LightGreen"][B]SFTools[/B][/COLOR] - [url]https://sftools.mar21.eu[/url]
            [S][COLOR="Orange"][B]Clash of Empires[/B][/COLOR] - [url]https://discord.gg/avHFnd5[/url][/S]

Comment

I am playing on PC, and I do not remember ever seeing that TV appear, so I never saw any lucky coin, either.

I looked at the option tabs, but did not see anything about TV there.

What gives ?

Comment

you can disable the TV in the options with the checkbock "Tube off!"
                Chwanito

...a fan of the Sphinxian Treecats

"Do not forget to hug your cat today!"

Comment

oh, so that was that; I had that option disabled when I resumed playing.
                  Tyvm

Update:
                  Enabling it in the options made a TV appear in the top left corner of Dr. Abawuwu's room, telling that it needed an activation step; which I did after reading the T&C (which also told me that the 'Tube' option was disabled by default, so you actually had to go look for lucky coins to find out about it, as I just did).
                  Then the TV disappeared and nothing further happened.

How does it work, does it randomly spawn content and you have to be there to find out about it?
                  Last edited by Fafhred; 26 August 2021, 04:45 PM. Reason: update

Comment

the TV appears when you are at the tavern or questing or at dr. abawuwu. then you need to click at it and and advertisement might appear. You have to watch it, and when everything functions as intented you get lucky coins therefore.

But it is no guarantee that you get an ad and that it works properly...
                    Chwanito

...a fan of the Sphinxian Treecats

"Do not forget to hug your cat today!"

Comment

Originally posted by Fafhred View Post
                      oh, so that was that; I had that option disabled when I resumed playing.
                      Tyvm

Update:
                      Enabling it in the options made a TV appear in the top left corner of Dr. Abawuwu's room, telling that it needed an activation step; which I did after reading the T&C (which also told me that the 'Tube' option was disabled by default, so you actually had to go look for lucky coins to find out about it, as I just did).
                      Then the TV disappeared and nothing further happened.

How does it work, does it randomly spawn content and you have to be there to find out about it?
                      Ads depend on your country, region and other factors. If no ads are shown, we cannot change it. If an ad is displayed but you don't gain lucky coins, please send the ID and brand in a support ticket. If no ID is shown, we have to wait till the video expires automatically.

Comment

Well I can say TV hasn't worked for me for 3+ years it is turned on no browser settings stopping it from showing been on different internet connections not only in different houses but different cities. but I can get a ton on my phone on the same network as my laptop but nada on the laptop. so op if you are having issues you are not the only one if you can use the app try that and see if it works for you cause Playa wont fix it if they even know about the issue. Oh and yeah I know they cant fix it directly but they can talk to the ppl that can.
                        have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

I got nothing so far on the PC, and I CANNOT use app (I do not have, nor want, a smartphone).

But what you said proves that is NOT a location issue.

Comment

non ho piĆ¹ visto la tv ergo le monete me le sogno

Comment

English please.

Ads depend on your country, region and other factors. Moreover, there are no ads in the Steam version of the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X