• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hexblot
    replied
    Originally posted by GeorgeKen View Post
    Yep I have it
    do you need to clear all 20 levels of dungeon 14 in order to get it ? just hoping otherwise

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeKen
    replied
    Yep I have it

Leave a comment:

• Shadowlone
    replied
    Has any1 found water pet 19? so far i have unlocked it and i seem to have finished (atleast Light version) of dungeon 14 (or i have miscounted) and have spammed busted lands evrytime i could but still no luck so i was wodnering if some1 here had any luck?

Leave a comment:

• bobo baggins
    replied
    Originally posted by Valkyra View Post
    Yes you do, I guess all depends on luck. I got Dragopyr from Shake's Shop 2nd or 3rd day after beating it in habitat on s1.co.uk. The egg was there for the taking no refresh needed.
    Yes you can but not the norm it can take a few days or a few refreshes or if bad luck a long time or lots of shrooms.

Leave a comment:

• Valkyra
    replied
    Originally posted by Leander View Post
    ... You don't find it the first time the shop is refreshed.
    Yes you do, I guess all depends on luck. I got Dragopyr from Shake's Shop 2nd or 3rd day after beating it in habitat on s1.co.uk. The egg was there for the taking no refresh needed.

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    It's not bugged. I got the pet some days ago...sometimes it takes some days or mushrooms to appear. You don't find it the first time the shop is refreshed.

Leave a comment:

• Borb
    replied
    I would say " bad luck " however ... one guildmate was being really pissed off today for the same reason - he said he couldn´t get the pet from magic shop for weeks - so i guess it could be bugged, probably someone messed up something in the code again
    + he still don´t have the pet ( my english sucks : p )
    Last edited by Borb; 6 September 2016, 09:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Maexxnus
    replied
    Hey guys,

I've defeated Dragopyr and Watnake (Fire pet #15 and Water pet #16 respectively) and been trying to get both at the weapons and magic shop ever since, but nothing so far. I already spent loads of mushrooms on refreshing the items in the shops, but so far nothing. The only thing I have found about their location is the shops, there is no information about them being seasonal or being found in specific days of the week...

Am I doing something wrong or is this just bad luck?
    Last edited by Maexxnus; 6 September 2016, 07:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    Updated. Important change: Shadow pet #10: Moldy Forest, fall, day

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    Updated.

http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=5708

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    The coder fixed the bug that prevented people from finding Armoruck, but made a mistake. Now you find

instead of

The issue has already been forwarded. Make sure to find the pet if you already unlocked it. Sorry for the inconvenience, I know it is embarrassing but maybe not that bad as the 1st of April pet can be acquired now and Armoruck will be available during the next gold event. The issue will be fixed until then.
    Last edited by Leander; 20 August 2016, 01:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Inj
    replied
    I was looking for:

I found:

How did this happen?

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    Actually, the location is sometimes called Evernight Forest, sometimes Evernight Wood in the game.

Leave a comment:

• Valkyra
    replied
    I saw that Evernight Forrest is called Evernight Wood in most quests. As this might be confusing for some users who collect pets please pick only one name for this zone.

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    Updated the first post!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X