This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The original list showed Reynooth at Monday night:

I adviced a few german users to try this, but they did find him on monday during the day.

I think the information Leander gave us is correct, with the exception that Autumn is missing with Mameloth. Those are infos from the devs, maybe they just forgot mentioning the season.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayaz View Post
      The original list showed Reynooth at Monday night:

I adviced a few german users to try this, but they did find him on monday during the day.

I think the information Leander gave us is correct, with the exception that Autumn is missing with Mameloth. Those are infos from the devs, maybe they just forgot mentioning the season.
      The original list I had was the PDF and spreadsheet that was posted and then removed before the link to the German MMOFanMag page was posted. The original list is identical to what Leander is posting today for Earth pets 10, 11 & 12.

Comment

OK, if i made a mistake, i am sorry and want to apologize!

But i have no idea, where the PDF or spreadsheet came from (and honestly, i do not want to know). I have worked a bit on the german forum, where we tried to figure out, which pet can be found where and when, but after the Fanmag put the list online, we stopped.

Now, i am just waiting for the information there to be correctet and hopefully that will be the end to this chaos
        Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Will the English PDF linked to at the beginning of this thread be updated with the recent updates? It would be nice having only one place to look...

Comment

Originally posted by slasker View Post
            Will the English PDF linked to at the beginning of this thread be updated with the recent updates? It would be nice having only one place to look...
            http://en.4m7.de/sammelalbum/pets_habitat.php

this link has updated collect info and stats/levels of habitat pet bosses

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
              OFFICIAL PET COLLECTING GUIDE

The time you complete a quest is what matters, not when you started the quest!

Day: 06:00 - 18:00 CEST, bright city screen;
              Night: 18:00 - 06:00 CEST, dark city screen;
              This information is still wrong after all these weeks. The city screen goes bright and dark according to daylight in your local timezone. The time that matters for collecting pets is the server time. Look at the timestamp on guild chat messages if you're not sure what server time is.

Comment

Yes, there is no time in case..." Mameloth: Nevermoor, night, Sunday " how many were not looking for him Sunday night. never found.
                sigpic
                ...Time will come and I will surprise gods!

Comment

So much misleading information in this guide...

Rockastonn (12# Earth) can be found during the Night, not during the Day.

Same goes with Cuckooly (12# Shadow). Cant find it during the Night. Going to try when it's Day.

Comment

I and my friend trying catch 14th pet in water (Angbite), but in chosen location we can't find a egg (it's night, shadowrock mountain). Probably it's again mistake of description pet. Maybe mistake in not specified day or season?
                    Last edited by Gwym; 1 June 2016, 07:49 PM.

Comment

ive gone through the bugsection in the german forum, where this prob was also discussed with angbite .... they found it at sunday night in this questarea after a few tries ..... 15 - 20 ....

Comment

Is there enyone else who found the Mesmerit?

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin85 View Post
                          Is there enyone else who found the Mesmerit?
                          I did the quest and nothing. It says it's rare, so maybe it doesn't drop every time? Or maybe it has to be at day? I don't know, will keep trying.

Comment

The mesmerit bug has actually been fixed here:

http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=5558

I have found him on two worlds now. One world was the first attempt after the patch, on the second world it took me arround 5 quests in Erogenion (can tell for sure, i needed him not urgently. Already feeding Nr. 13 there).

Comment

What about Ninstarr ? It says "Playa top 1000", I've killed it and did a quest on Gnarogrim and didn't get the Egg.

I'm playing on w7 and i'm ranked 3xx there.

Comment

Originally posted by TaToH View Post
                                What about Ninstarr ? It says "Playa top 1000", I've killed it and did a quest on Gnarogrim and didn't get the Egg.

I'm playing on w7 and i'm ranked 3xx there.
                                Just because you beat the pet and have met the requirements doesn't mean you get it the first time you do the quest. sometimes it takes 2, 4, 8+ times the rarer the pet the harder it is to get.
                                have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

Working...
                                X