• Show
Clear All

• Borb
    replied
    And everyone who is active is top 1000 anyway

Leave a comment:

• Bayaz
    replied
    It definetly means a ranking in the Top 1000 in the players HoF (The english version of the Fanmag is missing detailed descriptions of the all the rarer conditions). And quite a few german players have already found him, but some of them NOT with the first attempt. I can not give specific numbers, but i think no one has taken longer than 5 quests to get him.

Leave a comment:

• bobo baggins
    replied
    It would be top 1000 players in the HoF. I know it is vague but since it doesn't say top 1000 pets or fortress I have to assume it is the player HoF. Also the last few will be hard to find as they are not the common ones expect it to take more then a few tries.

Leave a comment:

• Karocet
    replied
    Originally posted by TaToH View Post
    What about Ninstarr ? It says "Playa top 1000", I've killed it and did a quest on Gnarogrim and didn't get the Egg.

I'm playing on w7 and i'm ranked 3xx there.
    I still don't know exactly what "Playa top 1000" means. Has anyone collected Ninstarr yet?

Originally posted by bobo baggins View Post
    Just because you beat the pet and have met the requirements doesn't mean you get it the first time you do the quest. sometimes it takes 2, 4, 8+ times the rarer the pet the harder it is to get.
    Without knowing what that requirement means, it is not clear whether he has even met the requirement on this one yet. I haven't explored Ninstarr yet, but I'm really close.

Leave a comment:

• bobo baggins
    replied
    Originally posted by TaToH View Post
    What about Ninstarr ? It says "Playa top 1000", I've killed it and did a quest on Gnarogrim and didn't get the Egg.

Just because you beat the pet and have met the requirements doesn't mean you get it the first time you do the quest. sometimes it takes 2, 4, 8+ times the rarer the pet the harder it is to get.

Leave a comment:

• TaToH
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bayaz
    replied
    The mesmerit bug has actually been fixed here:

http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=5558

I have found him on two worlds now. One world was the first attempt after the patch, on the second world it took me arround 5 quests in Erogenion (can tell for sure, i needed him not urgently. Already feeding Nr. 13 there).

Leave a comment:

• PedroLipton
    replied
    Originally posted by Alvin85 View Post
    Is there enyone else who found the Mesmerit?
    I did the quest and nothing. It says it's rare, so maybe it doesn't drop every time? Or maybe it has to be at day? I don't know, will keep trying.

Leave a comment:

• Alvin85
    replied
    Is there enyone else who found the Mesmerit?

Leave a comment:

• Wasi
    replied
    ive gone through the bugsection in the german forum, where this prob was also discussed with angbite .... they found it at sunday night in this questarea after a few tries ..... 15 - 20 ....

Leave a comment:

• Gwym
    replied
    I and my friend trying catch 14th pet in water (Angbite), but in chosen location we can't find a egg (it's night, shadowrock mountain). Probably it's again mistake of description pet. Maybe mistake in not specified day or season?
    Last edited by Gwym; 1 June 2016, 07:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Keeg
    replied
    So much misleading information in this guide...

Rockastonn (12# Earth) can be found during the Night, not during the Day.

Same goes with Cuckooly (12# Shadow). Cant find it during the Night. Going to try when it's Day.

Leave a comment:

• BaLLaMuT
    replied
    Yes, there is no time in case..." Mameloth: Nevermoor, night, Sunday " how many were not looking for him Sunday night. never found.

Leave a comment:

• Karocet
    replied
    Originally posted by Leander View Post
    OFFICIAL PET COLLECTING GUIDE

The time you complete a quest is what matters, not when you started the quest!

Day: 06:00 - 18:00 CEST, bright city screen;
    Night: 18:00 - 06:00 CEST, dark city screen;
    This information is still wrong after all these weeks. The city screen goes bright and dark according to daylight in your local timezone. The time that matters for collecting pets is the server time. Look at the timestamp on guild chat messages if you're not sure what server time is.

Leave a comment:

• rvm1975
    replied
    Originally posted by slasker View Post
    Will the English PDF linked to at the beginning of this thread be updated with the recent updates? It would be nice having only one place to look...
    http://en.4m7.de/sammelalbum/pets_habitat.php

this link has updated collect info and stats/levels of habitat pet bosses

Leave a comment:

Working...
X