X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PedroLipton
    replied
    The 5th fire pet according to the guide is on tuesday night - today, right now. It's in "Busted Lands". Even tho i did 3 or more quest so far i didn't get it. Is it 100%, or not? All the other pets i've gotten were from first try, was that sheer luck or is the guide incorrect? Or does today count as friday night already, even before midnight?

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    No, you have to defeat it first.

Leave a comment:

• dfps
    replied
    So Dragopyr appears at Shakes’ Shop ...but only after we defeat him in the habitat right? And like the tower too? Or is really now available without defeating them first?

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    I've updated my first post.

Elek This guide is not the final one as all pet names are German.

Leave a comment:

• Magelie
    replied
    Well I'm in the UK playing on UK s2, server time is the same as local time, it's broad daylight outside (at 18.30) and also still daytime on the city screen and in the shops. So wazzup??

Leave a comment:

• elek1977
    replied
    Originally posted by PedroLipton View Post
    No englando on that guide yet?
    You can switch the language to English in the top right corner.

Last edited by elek1977; 21 April 2016, 07:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PedroLipton
    replied
    No englando on that guide yet?

Leave a comment:

• hexblot
    replied
    Leander - don't want to sound silly, but what date does "Summer" start/end?

Not the time, the actual date. Do you mean:
    1st of June? (calendar summer)
    Or 21st of June? (astronomical summer)
    1st of May? (irish calendar summer)

Depending on local culture, all of the above are valid. I assume you mean 1st of June, but I've been bitten by assumptions before

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    Summer, winter etc.: CET times.
    Whitsun: May 15th.

Leave a comment:

• elek1977
    replied
    Hello!

My questions:
    When are starts the seasons in the game? When is start Summer? When is end Winter?
    When is Easter Friday?
    When is Whitsun?

Leave a comment:

• bobo baggins
    replied
    Originally posted by merlination View Post
    8 hours behind sweetie, except of course when the clocks go back and forward. I believe the US server is based on Pacific Time Zone.

As far as times for night and day I believe it is as follows:
    0600-1800 on the server is day time and 1800-0600 is night. I also believe that you can tell by looking at Shakes and Fidget in the stores. They look sleepy and grumpy at night. It is really confusing if you are playing on different servers, taking the time into consideration.

merlin
    US servers are on 4 different time zones depending which server it is. But tbh we should be able to get any pets that is available to us at any time. I have no issues with the different areas but the times and days of the week na not cool with that as is a lot of other players. I hope they fix it soon.

Leave a comment:

• merlination
    replied
    8 hours behind sweetie, except of course when the clocks go back and forward. I believe the US server is based on Pacific Time Zone.

As far as times for night and day I believe it is as follows:
    0600-1800 on the server is day time and 1800-0600 is night. I also believe that you can tell by looking at Shakes and Fidget in the stores. They look sleepy and grumpy at night. It is really confusing if you are playing on different servers, taking the time into consideration.

merlin

Leave a comment:

• Karocet
    replied
    The shadow pet Ninstarr has "Playa Top 1.000" as a condition. What does this mean? Top 1000 players by level over all servers? Playa's favourite players?

Earth pet Nipprabs has "Whitsun, Saturday" as the requirements. I had to look up the definition, but its the 7th Sunday after Easter, so this one is impossible.

I'm playing on a US server and I live in the UK. It's 21:52, probably 13:52 in the USA and the city screen is dark. Does that count as night? I'm asking as the game has had bugs like this for years with not everything resetting at server midnight.
    Last edited by Karocet; 20 April 2016, 10:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Shadowlone
    replied
    what about the season pets?

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    My reply to your questions: just look at the city screen. If it is bright, it is day, if it is dark, it is night. Day: 06:00-18:00, night 18:00-06:00.

Completing the tower automatically unlocks the pet and you can find it as a quest reward.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X