X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arturu
    replied
    Originally posted by bobo baggins View Post
    If they are allowing gem slots for both weapons for assassins then they need to allow gem slots for warrior shields.
    Good point. I am all for that.
    Warriors need buffing.

Leave a comment:

• bobo baggins
    replied
    If they are allowing gem slots for both weapons for assassins then they need to allow gem slots for warrior shields.
    since they allowing assassins the extra gem slot it now makes the point of not allowing shields to have them invalid.

Leave a comment:

• K0rkki
    replied
    Gem slots in both weapons is nice. Same goes for enchantment.

Btw, does anyone know if the weapon enchantment and gladiator trainer bonuses are multiplicative or additive with each other? What about two weapon enchantments to begin with?

Leave a comment:

• Alvin85
    replied
    Only advantage assassin has is dodging. Scout has to dodge assassins both weapons. Assassin gives at least half a damage unless scout dodges his both damages.

But this is not enough. Scout is still number one for me.

Leave a comment:

• sharshooter
    replied
    You didn't write that Assassin is bugged and has huge dmg Just look on w23.net how Playa tested DMG formula

If all will work intendent I must agere Assassin will be a bit worse version of scout:
    -cirt chance
    -looking for two good weapons

In long term after dungeons it will be as good as scout.
    Last edited by sharshooter; 3 April 2018, 09:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Eggman95
    started a topic Class comparison - Assassin vs. Scout

Class comparison - Assassin vs. Scout

Hi,

I want this to be a quick comparison between the assassin and scout.

Base (What do scouts and assassins have in common?):
    - max. 25% armour
    - dodge chance of 50%
    - main attribute dexterity
    - same HP multiplier

Positives (Assassins):
    - warrior weapons will turn into scout/mage weapons if thrown in the toilet,
    scout/mage weapons will count as two items if dismantled
    (- atm the assassin has an additinal slot, but it was already said that this will be changed)

Negatives (Assassins):
    - two weapons, there are 9 item types for the assassin, so getting two good weapons is statistically less likely
    - only crits are less likely because the assassin attacks two times per round
    (e.g. [assumed you have 50% crit. chance]:
    to deal max. dmg in 1 round a scout has to crit once -> chance 50%,
    to deal max. dmg in 1 round both attacks of the assassin have to be critical -> chance 50%*50% = 25%,
    to deal max. dmg in 2 rounds both attacks of the scout have to be critical -> chance 50%*50% = 25%,
    to deal max. dmg in 2 rounds all 4 attacks of the assassin have to be critical -> chance 50%*50%*50%*50% = 6.25%
    ... )
    Last edited by Eggman95; 2 April 2018, 10:28 PM.
Working...
X