A new different SERVER .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new different SERVER .

As we can see every new server is like the movie Groundhog Day ( you can see this amazing movie ) - All days are the same day . . . The very first days many players that pay a lot of money ( which is not in my opinion their mistake or bad choice , get 200 lvl in 2-3 days etc etc ) . . . Okay Playa , as we can see on 50 servers already this happened . . . So why you don't make a new server with the maximum 25 euro per month puchrases for every player ( and a boost in the dealer for example 800 instead of 500 for 25 euro . ) Imagine how competitive this server would be . Or even with 10 euro maximum . Just for one server and for the challenge . . .

Do you like the idea , please express your opinion about this .

I don't think it's possible. Running a server costs money and with only limited income, it does not make sense marketing-wise and financially.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Only ways I can think of this would be possible is either:

1. Limited time server
      Make it a month-like challenge, where players could either play for free with 25 mushrooms start as normal OR pay let's say a 25€ as an entry-fee for the server, receive X amount of mushrooms (maybe 2000). Further purchases would not be possible. The server would close exactly after 1 month and best player(s) could win a little prize - maybe mushrooms for normal servers.

2. Pay-to-play server
      Standard scenario for the better MMOs. A server where you cannot buy mushrooms (maybe they could be monthly added in fixed amount), but you pay a subscription cost of X € per month.
      Issue with this one is that a server like that could be more desired than standard servers, meaning it could kill them, which is a very bad thing for income.

So I guess really at this point only timed servers are an option for different experience. Question is how expensive it would have to be for Playa to be profitable.

Comment

Working...
      X