last login change needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last login change needed

The current way of showing last login TBH sucks I can see where this may have been an only option with flash but I doubt it since other games that use flash do it better.

possible soultions
    1- show time and date of last login ( best option but most likely hardest to fit on guild screen)

2- how many hours so if gone 2 days shows 48 hours (can have it show up to 999 hours) by then most can assume player is for sure inactive

3- days and hours (so if player is gone 2 days and 3 hours show it as 2D 3H)

seeing a <3 and not knowing for sure if just been gone for 30 hours or 2+ days makes it hard to call out players that do this on a regular basis as hard to know how long they have actually been off line.

we use to have a chat command that gave us a good login time but was removed when the first remaster was done.
    have fun, fight hard, die honorably

I agree. The current system is inaccurate and when many people see "<7d" so they immediately think that someone is inactive for 7 days even if that player is inactive "only" for 3 days.

I think the best options to display inactivity are 1 & 2 combined. Up to 2 or 3 days it could show max 48/72H and after that just static date of last login (without time to fit in guild screen - DD-MM-YYYY).

Comment

I am for any activity format that will make thing easier then what we currently have.
      have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

Forwarded again. Inactivity in days would be handy: x hours, 1 day, 2 days... up to more than 21 days.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Working...
        X