Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leander
    replied
    We changed the guild mechanics for several reasons. Now it is more fair as it cannot be exploited by cheaters.

Leave a comment:

• hccj
    replied
    I do not know, a system in which you can move forward but also allow you to advance in a group, the previous one was better because it allowed the whole guild to advance equally, and if you wanted you could donate more or less, a bone common in the guild, especially for the system of gems, because in my guild we have both people and very high as afk of low level, making us stop inviting more people because we lose their bonus if they leave, because we do not know if the new ones are going to join, and apart from losing the instructor and treasure bonus, the gentlemen's room bonus does not increase because of afks

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    What change would you like to see? The current mechanic won't be reverted to the old system.

Leave a comment:

• hccj
    started a topic change of donation system in the guild

change of donation system in the guild

good, how are you? I would like to offer a suggestion to change the game that would improve the interests of players like me who find it difficult to recruit active people, so I would like to see the same system before donations in the guild, so that everyone can contribute its grain of sand to help in the guild, instead of the new form is much more difficult and always have to contribute a certain amount if or if instead with the old system can be provided whenever you can the amount you want to contribute like this is always a fixed amount each time more difficult to fulfill.

sorry use, use google translator I hope that the message I want to propose is understood.

i speak spanish
Working...
X