Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dungeon screen + Gold Pit

I have 2 endgame minor suggestinos.

1) Once finished tower, demon portal and light dungeon, the default screen when clicking on dungeons should be the dark dungeon one. As it is for the pets instead of the stable when a mount is active.

2) A gold bar should be displayed on gold pit (lev 25+) instead of the time left for the next upgrade. As it is I always forget to collect my gold cuz i see "three days and 17 hours" and i dont even think about collecting gold

1) It is minor problem, but why not!
    2) It is very good idea. Or should swap between building time and production. It would be automatic. Change every 5 seconds.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback

Comment

better yet for #2 gold pit and gem mine have 2 bars normal color for upgrade and gold for gold and say pink or red for gem mine,
        have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

Yup, nice idea

Comment

Also, I'd like to see an easier way to upgrade the gold pit ... right now in browser you have to click the gold pit very fast in order to bring up the screen and if you click too fast you can click right back out of it.

So, 1 click for a menu to choose to collect or upgrade would be sufficient for me.
            #1 International Hall of Fame Attained
            1st Complete Arena Manager in the World
            1st Complete Underworld in the World
            1st Complete Fortress in the World
            1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
            1st to find all Pets in the World
            1st Deep Mine Master in the World
            1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
            1st to Gold Pit Level 100 in the World

Any staff or sponsored players with access to free/unlimited mushrooms are null and void for any achievements

Comment

Working...
            X