Adding Dungeon Boss Infos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding Dungeon Boss Infos

Maybe that Suggesion was submited already, i couldnt find it though.

Why aint the Info to the Boss on Screen? Like so:

Offtopic: Holy Crap... 50KB... Upload limit? O-o Hello IT ... were in 2019 not in 1990

The Stats are everywhere found on Internet/Forums etc, why not show them directly in the game?
    Attached Files

For a small period we were able to see the level of the monster but Playa removed this feature. If the developers reject the idea of displaying the complete stats it would be great for players to be able to see just the level of the monster

Comment

Sadly, after last few dungeons, lvl dont tell anything about strenght of monster. Imho players coud be even little confused or annoyed when they kill monster lvl 400 but are completely destroyed by another monster lvl 222. But to see stats would be nice.

Comment

It would be a tiny QoL change, but more useful.

Comment

Originally posted by Bortas View Post
          Sadly, after last few dungeons, lvl dont tell anything about strenght of monster. Imho players coud be even little confused or annoyed when they kill monster lvl 400 but are completely destroyed by another monster lvl 222. But to see stats would be nice.
          This!!!! I hate being defeated by a level 250 with my 450 character in the new youtube dungeon... It's so stupid, why can't they just balance it so that higher level = more strength, this way the level is literally becoming a useless number that doesn't tell anything about the monster

Comment

That happens with all shadow dungeon monsters but yeah I agree. Even in the first shadow dungeons, getting one show by a 1600 intelligence ghost zzzz

Comment

Working...
            X