Clear All

• Ash Ketchum
    replied
    Yeah a future like this would be very helpfull!! Nice idea

Leave a comment:

• Gully
    replied
    Any news?

Tbh it's really frustrating having to click more than 300 times just to bring structure up after the reset, not to count the remaining 20 hours...

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    We are well aware and I fully understand the need of a higher multiplicator. It is not easy to implement due to memory management issues though. I hope, a future update will be possible.

Leave a comment:

• Gully
    replied
    Yes please

Leave a comment:

• slasker
    replied
    Originally posted by bobo baggins View Post
    Use a slider like we have for replacing troops in fortress or just add a multipiler of 1000 and 10000 cause at some point someone will ask for that as well
    I agree. We need more than 100 now... Also, it should be easy to select, and having to go from 1 to 10, 25, 100, 1000, 2500 is cumbersome. Please add a slider instead - or radiobuttons.

Leave a comment:

• Strider
    replied
    Requesting a 2500x button please

Leave a comment:

• NthraX
    replied
    I also would like to suggest that the button "arena" should stop blinking if you said "no thank you" to the merchant... it is annoying on phone, you don't know if the notification comes from the arena or anything else.. (It won't stop till you buy or till he leaves)
    That would be amazing Thanks !

Leave a comment:

• bobo baggins
    replied
    Use a slider like we have for replacing troops in fortress or just add a multipiler of 1000 and 10000 cause at some point someone will ask for that as well

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    Basically a good idea, but with a max button we'd get tickets reading "I misclicked and maxed out the wrong object, please refund my money".

I'll suggest a change though.

Leave a comment:

• dfps
    replied
    Originally posted by Acclamator View Post
    If button response was imediately i wouldnt need more buttons, but as the server seems to lag if you click to fast its very annoying.
    Maybe on phone, on pc i have a double click button on my mouse. i keep pressing and no lag at all. in secs i put all to max...but still lazy xD 1 click better

Leave a comment:

• Acclamator
    replied
    If button response was imediately i wouldnt need more buttons, but as the server seems to lag if you click to fast its very annoying.

Leave a comment:

• dfps
    replied
    Yeah agree ,button to spend all on one builing would be perfect.

Leave a comment:

• Gully
    replied
    yes please

Leave a comment:

• rvm1975
    replied
    +1

to make all things lvl 1000 you need to do 100 clicks

Leave a comment:

• Damascus
    replied
    It's fine for me at the moment although I have not many runes.. Anyways your idea sounds good and I agree

Leave a comment:

Working...
X