Fix on dropping weapons into the toilet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fix on dropping weapons into the toilet

A lot of people are losing loads of resources because the game gives no warning whatsoever that you will lose resources when dropping a weapon into the toilet
    Imagine if the 'insert gem' option didn't have any price tag on it. People would click that, and then afterwards, realise that they lost between 20k and 30k crystals, or 25 shrooms. This is practically the same, and it's unacceptable.

One solution I have thought of is:
    When you drop a weapon in the toilet, return all crystals that have been invested into upgrading the weapon (not the crystals that the weapon is worth without upgrades, only what you have manually upgraded).
    You can drop it into the toilet, it will return you all the crystals, and then it changes class. Once it is a different class weapon, it is not upgraded at all, and you can do whatever you want with it. If you want to give it to your companions, you can upgrade it. If you want to dismantle it for parts, you can, and it will return the crystals you have invested after it went through the toilet

This might not be a perfect solution but it would fix this URGENT problem. The current situation is very frustrating because:
    • You don't know about this and end up losing (potentially a lot of) crystals
    • You know about this and you don't want to lose crystals, so you either don't upgrade your weapon, and you lose on upgrade stats, or you upgrade a weapon once in a while, and you lose (less, but still plenty of) crystals and potential better weapons' stats

This situation really needs a fix, either a popup that will warn you each time you try to drop an epic weapon into the toilet, or a workaround like this. Obviously, since the non-weapon refunds don't even refund accurately, I don't expect playa to deliver a bug-free fix of any kind, but something has to be done to solve this issue at least partly. I want to be able to upgrade my weapons too
    Playa, please show us that you can actually fix something

The fix

1) all toilet'ed weapons should be restored to full crystal price for all classes except warriors, for warriors price should be 1x

2) on conversion / toilet

for warrior set 1x crystal price for any weapon
    for other classes 2x/1x crystal price for any weapon

Comment

beroun,

Thank you very VERY much for pointing this out. Except from being unfair and giving literally no warning on what you describe, the problem appears when upgrading after a level (maybe 5 or 6), because all my companions' gear is 4x (toileted AFTER upgrading), and the crystals and metal worth is the sum of all the levels upgraded!

Additionally, the system is buggy. Two time on two different characters, and on their weapons the following happened:

- I gained a weapon in a dungeon
      - stats were very close to my current weapon's and so I toileted it to see if I can equip one of my companions.
      - stats and weapon remained the same after toileting it and so I decide to use it on my character since it would still add a tiny value.
      - I remove the old weapon, dismantle it and fuse all crystals to the new weapon which 99.99% of times it brings the new weapon to the same level as the old one, and I am left with slightly fewer crystals.
      - soon after I find out that the weapon that this new weapon that was ALREADY in the toilet has only the 1x value of crystals!!!!!! My first character lost ~60k cyrstals because (equivalent of +7 level), and the 2nd one lost 112k because it was +10.

The first time I absorbed the cost thinking I might have done something wrong, but the 2nd time it is outrageous! I have put real money in the game, and I don't care creating unfair advantage, in any way, yet Playa doesn't get it that this system is buggy and they need to compensate back those affected!

I have been exchanging complaint-type emails with Playa on this matter and the customer service does not even seem to get it!

Comment

Originally posted by Maka of Phonis View Post
        Additionally, the system is buggy. Two time on two different characters, and on their weapons the following happened:

- stats were very close to my current weapon's and so I toileted it to see if I can equip one of my companions.
        - stats and weapon remained the same after toileting it and so I decide to use it on my character since it would still add a tiny value.
        - I remove the old weapon, dismantle it and fuse all crystals to the new weapon which 99.99% of times it brings the new weapon to the same level as the old one, and I am left with slightly fewer crystals.
        - soon after I find out that the weapon that this new weapon that was ALREADY in the toilet has only the 1x value of crystals!!!!!! My first character lost ~60k cyrstals because (equivalent of +7 level), and the 2nd one lost 112k because it was +10.

The first time I absorbed the cost thinking I might have done something wrong, but the 2nd time it is outrageous! I have put real money in the game, and I don't care creating unfair advantage, in any way, yet Playa doesn't get it that this system is buggy and they need to compensate back those affected!

I have been exchanging complaint-type emails with Playa on this matter and the customer service does not even seem to get it!
        This is intended behaviour. In case a weapon does not have a gold price tag (e.g. gained in a dungeon) you do not get ressources back. You will see a warning in the game if you want to upgrade or toilet such a weapon.

Anyhow, this may be revised at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Maka of Phonis View Post
          beroun,

Thank you very VERY much for pointing this out. Except from being unfair and giving literally no warning on what you describe, the problem appears when upgrading after a level (maybe 5 or 6), because all my companions' gear is 4x (toileted AFTER upgrading), and the crystals and metal worth is the sum of all the levels upgraded!

There's a warning when you are about to throw a weapon in the toilet (1) or want the blacksmith to upgrade a weapon that has been in the toilet (2). Moreover, items you receive from defeating enemies in the Shadow World have this "toilet status" by default.

1:

2:

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Working...
          X