Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bigger Arena upgrade buttons (like x500)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bigger Arena upgrade buttons (like x500)

Hello everyone,

I have a little but easy to realize wish.
    Change the arena manager upgrade buttons, in 2 ways.
    1. Add a x500 and a x1000 button. ( I dont like the MAX button, it breaks the clean numbers!)
    2. change it to a better overview, that I don't have to switch forward and backward.
    The sacrifice button can be moved under the current runes, then you can also see it easy there to compare

I created a example image:

The Upgrade buttons got a little bit resized, its still a bit bigger as the Merchant button. (in Hight).

Thanks.

This suggestion was already made before and i assume the answer would be the same:

https://forum-int.sfgame.net/showpos...4&postcount=14

in the meanwhile we got the max button tho

Comment

Originally posted by Gully View Post
      This suggestion was already made before and i assume the answer would be the same:

https://forum-int.sfgame.net/showpos...4&postcount=14

in the meanwhile we got the max button tho
      Ah thank you, I miss a list of already checked suggestions or something like that.

Comment

I think I also asked once for the +500 button, the "max" stuff just hurts my OCD for round numbers

Comment

Yes I hate the "Chaos" after using it, so I don't touch it... have to clean up all after it...

Comment

I like the idea I dont mind the max button but yeah I also like nice round numbers so end up using the other options to fix it afterwards which sucks.
            i vote for some like this even though I know it won't be done.
            have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

I mean, with the max button i only need 10 clicks in order to have all the "perks" over 10k after a reset

With the 500 button would take me at least 200 clicks lol

Comment

Working...
              X