Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   General (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Official September Update Discussion Thread (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=8237)

sharshooter 4th October 2019 05:35 AM

I don't see bonuses from runes on iOS application on mobile. Does it work there?

Leander 4th October 2019 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharshooter (Post 57383)
I don't see bonuses from runes on iOS application on mobile. Does it work there?

The update isn't live yet. Apple needs to approve the new version first.

sharshooter 4th October 2019 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leander (Post 57385)
The update isn't live yet. Apple needs to approve the new version first.

When I am using iOS version am I not getting additional exp? Or just it is not displayed?

Leander 4th October 2019 05:47 PM

Depends if the arena manager is already live or not.

Check the version you have installed. The current version is this one and has the following changes:

Update 3.042.191002.1 is live on s1.de and will uploaded to all other servers later today.

New features:
o Tavern: New quest popup displays bonus of runes
o Arena Manager: Flying Tube added to Arena Manager screen
o Arena Manager: Click time duration of object to display remaining time of money production
o Shops: Icons have been added to items with runes

Changes:
o Mushroom dealer, Apps: The pack with 30 mushrooms is available again
o Arena Manager: Boosts are capped at 200 mushrooms now
o Arena Manager: Sometimes values were not correctly displayed due to rounding up. We have improved the display/tolerance
o Arena Manager: The merchant is now available 2 hours instead of 1

Fixed bugs:
o Settings: Disabling voice output now also mutes tower companions
o Arcane Toilet: Now epics change their main attribute in the toilet again
o Tavern: corrected rune calculations
o Arena Manager: Now the merchant pays you a visit after the 20 hour-countdown even when you are logged in
o Arena Manager: Improved display of inactive objects
o Shops: The witch text correctly displays warrior shields as weapons now
o Dungeons, Apps: fixed attack button of tower

Enza 5th October 2019 06:07 PM

Unlock runes level treshold

Hello
The treeshold are power of 10

There are overlap (like between 0.8*10^x and 1.2*10^x) in which you can find the previous rune level bonus and the better rune level bonus.

I posted that table on the french forum of the game. Sorry for french but I think it's understandable.
My extrapolation goes to the 60% elemental damage bonus on weapons which could unlocked at 10 Octotrigintillion (=10^118 money)

https://zupimages.net/up/19/41/o8d5.png

EDIT : Updated for cap of 1 Billion runes
2% xp bonus rune unlocked !

kotteri 9th October 2019 02:49 PM

Hi

Could we have option to use long scale numbers in arena manager. For example billion should be 10^12 instead of Hollywood billion 10^9.

Tilithia 11th October 2019 03:28 PM

So I was thinking further about the Merchant. Idea is that you can only access him once a day, yes?

How about, instead of the 2h timer when you first login, no timer at start. Start a 20- 24h timer only after successful purchase. And reset offers at midnight if someone doesnt like. That way you can access them any time, think about it, purchase later in the day (or get money for mushrooms ::/: ) and you still can only do it once a day.

rvm1975 11th October 2019 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tilithia (Post 57474)
So I was thinking further about the Merchant. Idea is that you can only access him once a day, yes?

How about, instead of the 2h timer when you first login, no timer at start. Start a 20- 24h timer only after successful purchase. And reset offers at midnight if someone doesnt like. That way you can access them any time, think about it, purchase later in the day (or get money for mushrooms ::/: ) and you still can only do it once a day.

Nice idea. Please create a separate topic.

bobo baggins 12th October 2019 01:46 AM

need better placement of flying tube in arena manager or what ever it is called. cant see how much money you have and most of the time when you click on the flying tube it doesnt work. As for merchant you would think that if Playa wanted more money from ppl buying shrooms for use on the update that they would make merchant open more often then they do say for 1 hour every 5 hours.

so every 05:00,11:00,17:00,23:00 merchant shows for 1 hour. this is game time not the servers time which we all know is set to Germany time.

Possible more money for the whales like BMW if they have more chances to do so.

sharshooter 12th October 2019 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enza (Post 57412)
Hello
The treeshold are power of 10

There are overlap (like between 0.8*10^x and 1.2*10^x) in which you can find the previous rune level bonus and the better rune level bonus.

I posted that table on the french forum of the game. Sorry for french but I think it's understandable.
My extrapolation goes to the 60% elemental damage bonus on weapons which could unlocked at 10 Octotrigintillion (=10^118 money)

https://zupimages.net/up/19/41/o8d5.png

EDIT : Updated for cap of 1 Billion runes
2% xp bonus rune unlocked !

Your table is completely wrong. I have quintilions runes and still max 2% Exp bonus.