Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   General (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=302)
-   -   Halloween Update Discussion Thread (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=5856)

TFO 27th October 2016 04:18 PM

ok, sounds nice but when?
thursday is almost over...

Gully 27th October 2016 04:20 PM

On s1.de the new version is running.

TFO 27th October 2016 04:26 PM

i dont see the twister anywhere?

Leander 27th October 2016 04:28 PM

The new dungeon can be entered in Shadow World (so you have unlock Shadow World). Rewards? XP, gold, items.

As we had some problems with the update on s1.sfgame.de, it will be delayed and will be released tomorrow.

Gully 27th October 2016 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leander (Post 46092)
The new dungeon can be entered in Shadow World (so you have unlock Shadow World). Rewards? XP, gold, items.

As we had some problems with the update on s1.sfgame.de, it will be delayed and will be released tomorrow.

Tomorrow at what time?

16.00 as usual?

TFO 27th October 2016 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leander (Post 46092)

oh come on.... :(

Magelie 27th October 2016 05:11 PM

It looks like I have the update (uk2) as the pets now show where to collect them. However, no sign of the Twister dungeon! By "shadow world" do you mean the Shadow Dungeons page? cos I'm definitely in that - currently doing the Shadow version of the Hell dungeon...

Update: it just appeared after a server reset, woohoo! in I go...

Further update: I did the first 3 levels immediately and then it wouldn't allow me to do any more. As in, there's no button to click to enter the dungeon, even if I wanted to pay a shroom. Is this a bug or a feature??

Leander 27th October 2016 05:38 PM

The update is live now!

Ctrl_Alt_Delete_F4 27th October 2016 07:28 PM

I'm having a problem in game, I can't click on players in the guild, or hall of fame, or guilds in the hall of fame...

the cursor is selecting another line, or selecting nothing at all

i tried closing and restarting the game, same thing

anyone else getting this?

Playing on the steam version of the game, no idea if it is flash or html...

EDIT: checked with the guild, they are having the same issues
hall of fame - players: selected my own character when i open, i can only go up and down with the arrows, cant click on players
hall of fame - guilds: clicking, and it is selecting text 4-5 lines above from where i am clicking
guild hall: clicking, and it is selecting a player 15 lines above from where i am clicking

Arrow 28th October 2016 09:09 AM

It is my impression that you can gain the "Quicksand Glass of Impatience" also doing a certain number of missions or something like that.
I haven't bought it yet from the shop but I already have 2 "Quicksand Glass of Impatience" that I can use.

Is it true? Is there any clarification for that?