Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   General (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=302)
-   -   Unlocked and found new Twister epics? (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=5860)

Leander 28th October 2016 04:07 PM

Unlocked and found new Twister epics?

Unlocked and found new Twister epics?

hexblot 28th October 2016 06:15 PM

After the first 240 levels, have not received a single epic (bad luck I guess), but have not gotten an indication of something being unlocked either :(

Should I be seeing something?

Edit: Also, scrapbook totals have not changed (yet!), still get that I have 100% of items across all categories.

Valkyra 28th October 2016 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hexblot (Post 46119)
After the first 240 levels, have not received a single epic (bad luck I guess), but have not gotten an indication of something being unlocked either :(

Should I be seeing something?

Edit: Also, scrapbook totals have not changed (yet!), still get that I have 100% of items across all categories.

As Leander said

Quote:

o 50 new epics: First, unlock them in the Twister (rewards for clearing floor 100, 250 etc.), then find, buy or collect them (dungeons, shops, quest rewards...similar to other epics)

o The new epics count towards the scrapbook (your % will slightly go down). The stickers are not saved at the moment but they will be later on (next patch).
Im afraid im unlucky too... floor 179 and 190 on Twister and only 2 regular epics on earlier floors(one each world i play on).

fidget 29th October 2016 08:45 AM

How often are we supposed to get epic items?

Galileo 29th October 2016 08:54 AM

I get 2 epic items.. first was with twister level 10... but both Halloween epics.. not special twister epics

Leander 29th October 2016 09:57 AM

I had a talk with Playa and it's normal that you don't automatically find new epics in the twister. You only unlock them but without further notice. You only know you have unlocked new ones if you actually get them as a quest reward, find them in a dungeon or in the shops.

Filipe Chagas 29th October 2016 11:51 AM

There are some of the new epics in w1. I've seen a mage weapon and a scout belt

hexblot 31st October 2016 11:40 AM

any word on % chance for epics from Twister?

I've reached a point that I can no longer progress ( at level 352 at the moment ), and I've manager to get a grand total of ... 0 epics. Have not seen any epic whatsoever other than that, only the regular item fodder.

I am obviously not saying it's 0%, only that it appears to be way less than normal dungeons.

Leander 31st October 2016 02:33 PM

I don't have any drop rates. Personally, I found 2 epics after 242 floors.

bobo baggins 31st October 2016 07:07 PM

on my main server I reached dungeon lvl 486 and found abt 40 or so epics so I would say it is the same % chance but it is all in luck of the draw. now as for the 50 new epics that were released I haven't found any yet but no biggie I will get them at some point.

Leander 31st October 2016 11:35 PM

I was rewarded a new armor for clearing some Twister floor (don't remember anymore).

Moreover, I just have this nice weapon in the shop but I won't buy it because it does not like gems. :cry:

https://abload.de/img/sfnewepicanrlf.jpg

Arrow 2nd November 2016 08:40 AM

What I do not understand is why they have created new epics.
Ok, some new images from that player's side just means having to struggle to find new figurines to go back to having a% fill albums at most the same as before.
So no practical benefit (actually a disadvantage).
I would expect that these new epics, so you have to work harder to find them, would give different bonuses respects the usual epic (tristat, pentastat or luck).
Example: if more pieces of the same set are worn, than greater the bonus you receive (eg: 2 pieces: 1% dex, 3 pieces: 1% cos, 4 pieces: 1% luc, etc. Or something like that).
From my side they are quite useless a the moment...

Troella 2nd November 2016 01:55 PM

Full costume set

I like the idea of if you combine outfit items from the same set you get additional bonuses. If you were the full set - It powers you up additionally.
Perhaps each set having unique traits when combined.

Kirur 2nd November 2016 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Troella (Post 46240)
I like the idea of if you combine outfit items from the same set you get additional bonuses. If you were the full set - It powers you up additionally.

I agree with you. It is a beautiful idea.

fidget 2nd November 2016 05:46 PM

you know kirur, you have done that In another thread.
Ur comments are useless that way, just click the Thanks button

Borb 2nd November 2016 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Troella (Post 46240)

Playa will be eager to do it - MORE MUSHROOMS NEEDED TO BE TOP :D

Galileo 3rd November 2016 10:27 AM

When will the new items been added to the scrapebook??

Kirur 3rd November 2016 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fidget (Post 46253)
you know kirur, you have done that In another thread.
Ur comments are useless that way, just click the Thanks button

Fidget, two thing:
1) first of all, I click "thank you" also when I read something that I am not totally agree because it is my way to say thank you to some others that try to improve a game that I like. Usually I post an "I am totally agree" or similar when I think it is important to stress what I liked more (in part or totally) and when there is a needing of a great number of "likes" to obtain something but I appreciated your comment because now I know my way was misunderstanding;
2) secondly, your post and this my answer are out of topic and both completely useless so, next time, say what you want to say to me with a private message so I will avoid to do that to feel the situation fair.

Leander 3rd November 2016 08:21 PM

Kirur and Fidget Back to topic please! Thank you!

Beorn 6th November 2016 10:49 AM

New epics

Someone from the greek forum gathered all new epics here: (to the 3d thread )

http://forum.sfgame.gr/showthread.php?p=89515#post89515

Note:
Epics that are at the left column are unlocked by finishing the first 100 twister dungeons.
Epics that are at the middle column are unlocked by finishing the first 250 twister dungeons
Epics that are at the right column are unlocked by finishing the first 500 twister dungeons.

I hope i was clear

Galileo 7th November 2016 01:18 AM

I don't understand the Greek language, but I don't think he have them all.. He get's the images from this link:

http://en.4m7.de/sammelalbum/epics.php

But when will these epics added to the scrapbook??

bobo baggins 7th November 2016 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galileo (Post 46357)
I don't understand the Greek language, but I don't think he have them all.. He get's the images from this link:

http://en.4m7.de/sammelalbum/epics.php

But when will these epics added to the scrapbook??

I don't understand it either and yeah that is a great site for getting info as they tend to be pretty accurate. As for when the items are gonna be added to the scrapbook Leander said it would be at a later update. I will go out on a limb and say it will be awhile as I hope Playa will wait at least 6 months or more so that all the epics are unlocked on most worlds and that ppl have enough to make getting them in our scrapbooks easier as it will be a decent drop in "%" when they do add them.

Leander 7th November 2016 04:55 PM

The new epics are already stored in the book but only with IDs. The actual images will be added in a later patch/update.

Shnitel 8th November 2016 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leander (Post 46373)
The new epics are already stored in the book but only with IDs. The actual images will be added in a later patch/update.

But, again Im asking, if we get them now from the players, they will be automatically put in the scrapbook with the update? Or we need to beat them again, how bobo said ?

Edit : Btw, Playa announced you when they do the update for the scrapbook ?

bobo baggins 9th November 2016 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shnitel (Post 46384)
But, again Im asking, if we get them now from the players, they will be automatically put in the scrapbook with the update? Or we need to beat them again, how bobo said ?

Edit : Btw, Playa announced you when they do the update for the scrapbook ?

The answer is you will have to get them again once they make it available to add them to the scrapbook just like when you first got it the items didn't get added of ppl you attacked or items you had but no longer own.

As for when they will finish it up to where we can add them no clue till the day they do so.

hexblot 5th April 2017 10:27 AM

Just got my first Twister weapon epic, and from the weapon shop no less! I'm gonna hug it and squeeze it and hold it forever and ever (or at least until the next one comes along)!

https://image.ibb.co/i11DRF/Screen_S...t_12_26_29.png

Valkyra 5th April 2017 07:16 PM

Congratulations hexblot you are one of the lucky ones - im still dreaming for that one :giggle:.

rvm1975 5th April 2017 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valkyra (Post 47711)
Congratulations hexblot you are one of the lucky ones - im still dreaming for that one :giggle:.

http://puu.sh/vaoTU/1ac64bfe6b.jpg

::/:

Leander 5th April 2017 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hexblot (Post 47710)
I'm gonna hug it and squeeze it and hold it forever and ever (or at least until the next one comes along)!

Keep it in your inventory for all eternity! Show it to your children and grandchildren! :D

hexblot 6th April 2017 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rvm1975 (Post 47712)

I don't know if I should be jealous of the item, the stats, or your level in that screenshot :P