Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   Bugs & Complaints (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   [Complain] scrapbook unique items (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=8095)

rvm1975 19th June 2019 06:27 PM

[Complain] scrapbook unique items
 
Quote:

+ Shops: added 10 new birthday epics until June 30
Are those items required to get 100% in scrapbook?

Also what are "real" values for scrabook items ?

At the moment we have

Valuables 273/276 3
Warrior 559/566 7
Mage 391/398 7
Scout 392/398 6

23 missed items

ps
I had 100% before patch

Chwanito 19th June 2019 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rvm1975 (Post 56577)
Are those items required to get 100% in scrapbook?

Also what are "real" values for scrabook items ?

At the moment we have

Valuables 273/276 3
Warrior 559/566 7
Mage 391/398 7
Scout 392/398 6

23 missed items

ps
I had 100% before patch

Are you missing an already available item from for the Mage? You should have 392 / 398 like its with Scout.

Pomurnik 19th June 2019 07:29 PM

Yes, birthday set is required to get 100%.

On my character screen scrapbook shows 2114/2160 = 97.87%

BUT in Scrapbook I see this:

monsters 515/522 - 7
valuables 273/276 - 3
warrior 558/566 - 8
mage 392/398 - 6
scout 390/398 - 8
= 2128/2160 - 32
2128 - 2114 = 14 so where is my missing bonus for this 14 items? It should be ~ 98,52%

And please dont touch scrapbook in future. On my old dead server noone have 2 items for warrior and scout, I checked 3k people in Hall of Fame, rest are low levels

rvm1975 19th June 2019 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chwanito (Post 56578)
Are you missing an already available item from for the Mage? You should have 392 / 398 like its with Scout.

thanks for pointing out, missed the hat ... and now it is 392 / 398

rvm1975 19th June 2019 08:45 PM

To summarize issue:

We have only 7 days Jun, 23 - Jun, 30 to collect 22 items per server. Under collect I mean :shroom::shroom: shop refresh activity.

So chances to get all items per server are very low.

The smith's item change feature only decreasing those chances. And if you have some enemies on server you will keep that unique item only for friends.

Clear scam again. Spend more :shroom::shroom: to get unique items and have the 100% scrapbook.

Kraggori 20th June 2019 02:08 PM

Do items that are changed cosmetically, count as the new item? If so, and if the birthday epics count as an option in the cosmetic change field, that is a way to bypass that difficulty, as long as someone on the server is willing to blow 90/100 shrooms to get the birthday set for their class.

Strider 20th June 2019 02:23 PM

hmm I seem to have an issue as well

Before I had 2022/2022 (100%)

Now I'm at 2112/2160 (97.78%) (-48)

This means I have 48 items left

Monsters: 522/522 (0)
Valuables: 273/276 (-3)
Warrior: 552/566 (-14)
Mage: 389/398 (-9)
Scout: 392/398 (-6)

If you total those up I have 2128/2160 or 98.52% aka -32

Also, if I had 2022/2022 before why do I have 389/398 for the mage when it should be 392? And how am I missing 14 from Warrior?

ALSO: I've got people complaining that they attack players in the HOF who have objects that wiggle from the grail, and they don't show up in their scrapbook, and they've beaten multiple players in the HOF who have items that wiggle and are not in their scrapbook.

Pomurnik 20th June 2019 02:41 PM

This is why they shouldnt touch scrapbook. On previous update of this item there were bug with osteros monsters or sth else. They fixed it after.. 2years?

shelder 20th June 2019 02:48 PM

Quote:

ALSO: I've got people complaining that they attack players in the HOF who have objects that wiggle from the grail, and they don't show up in their scrapbook, and they've beaten multiple players in the HOF who have items that wiggle and are not in their scrapbook.
this is exactly what happened to me too.
I didn't see this thread so I post another. I think it can be deleted.

Tilithia 20th June 2019 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rvm1975 (Post 56581)
To summarize issue:

We have only 7 days Jun, 23 - Jun, 30 to collect 22 items per server. Under collect I mean :shroom::shroom: shop refresh activity.

So chances to get all items per server are very low.

The smith's item change feature only decreasing those chances. And if you have some enemies on server you will keep that unique item only for friends.

Clear scam again. Spend more :shroom::shroom: to get unique items and have the 100% scrapbook.

I humbly suggest drop-collection time to the end of July :)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by 'Playa Games GmbH'