Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   Strategy & Tactics (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=304)
-   -   Transition to Gold quests (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=5964)

sharshooter 7th December 2016 10:30 AM

Transition to Gold quests
 
Hello sf-forumusers :)

On what level do you suggest to start making only gold quests? Do you think after 380 lvl is not worth making experience quests?

:gold::gold::gold::gold::gold::gold:

bobo baggins 7th December 2016 10:58 AM

Some ppl say 300 others are starting at 400. As for me I will stay at exp till I reach max lvl because at some point they will up max and then while everyone is trying to catch up I will not have missed a beat.

hexblot 7th December 2016 11:31 AM

Personally, I switched at 350 - seems harder to do at first, since I'd spend the last 350 levels opting for experience!

It does pay off though (pun intended), since at those levels, +1 level is hardly a difference, whereas getting ~12 main stat points a day (base points at max cost) does plenty!

Edit: I should mention, I am a Mage, making the +1 level even less noteworthy, since the HP bump is really really small

sharshooter 7th December 2016 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hexblot (Post 46620)
Personally, I switched at 350 - seems harder to do at first, since I'd spend the last 350 levels opting for experience!

It does pay off though (pun intended), since at those levels, +1 level is hardly a difference, whereas getting ~12 main stat points a day (base points at max cost) does plenty!

Edit: I should mention, I am a Mage, making the +1 level even less noteworthy, since the HP bump is really really small

Yeah, I was wondering that the +1 form lvl is less worthy than +12 main statistics. However level effects also on HP, gems, items (yeah just +1) etc.

BTW. How much gold do you earn per day when you make 100% gold quests, 120 mln?

hexblot 7th December 2016 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharshooter (Post 46622)
Yeah, I was wondering that the +1 form lvl is less worthy than +12 main statistics. However level effects also on HP, gems, items (yeah just +1) etc.

BTW. How much gold do you earn per day when you make 100% gold quests, 120 mln?

First off, +1 level gives you the following:
- HP
- gem effect is MUCH lower than HoK / mine level, enough to make the difference negligible on higher levels (350+ is my estimate)
- items are MUCH more dependent on Toilet Aura level

Plus... you still progress, albeit slower (with 320 thirst AND 50% mount, instead of one level per ~5 days, it's almost double the time)

As for gold earnings: I do not know about 120min, since I almost always go for 320 thirst -- but I'd assume it's linear. I level my main stat which has maxxed out, so it costs 10M per point, and on average I make 12 base points per day.

Thus ~120M/day / 320 * 120 = ~45M/day for 120 min

However, you need to take into account your bonuses to gold earned:
- Tower levels cleared give 1% per level ( mine is at 100% since it's complete)
- Guild treasurer gives 2% per level ( our guild currently has 192% bonus )
- Ring enchantment bonus ( 10% )

Plus paying attention to the Witch daily item bonus - one item type per day is thrown into the cauldron for double the gold it normally gets when selling it.

Makes all those extra slots of your inventory useful! I personally keep all my high level gold items ( typically 2,5M for normal items, 5-10M for epics) until they are wanted by the witch. Just keep a couple of inventory slots open for quest rewards! If you get extra fruit, just sell something early to make space.

GeorgeKen 7th December 2016 09:56 PM

It depends if you are a shroomer or not. If you are (310 thirst a day) go to gold at lvl 375. If you are non-shroomer, go at 350.

bobo baggins 8th December 2016 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hexblot (Post 46623)
First off, +1 level gives you the following:
- HP
- gem effect is MUCH lower than HoK / mine level, enough to make the difference negligible on higher levels (350+ is my estimate)
- items are MUCH more dependent on Toilet Aura level

Plus... you still progress, albeit slower (with 320 thirst AND 50% mount, instead of one level per ~5 days, it's almost double the time)

As for gold earnings: I do not know about 120min, since I almost always go for 320 thirst -- but I'd assume it's linear. I level my main stat which has maxxed out, so it costs 10M per point, and on average I make 12 base points per day.

Thus ~120M/day / 320 * 120 = ~45M/day for 120 min

However, you need to take into account your bonuses to gold earned:
- Tower levels cleared give 1% per level ( mine is at 100% since it's complete)
- Guild treasurer gives 2% per level ( our guild currently has 192% bonus )
- Ring enchantment bonus ( 10% ).

wow doing gold quests at about lvl 350+ for you only get you about 120Mill gold I get that doing exp quests and without all those tricks waiting for witch to have what I have. What are you bonuses My lvl 367 toon the guild have 192% bonuses. now my lvl 427 toon ( soon to be 428 maybe tomorrow or day after) I earn about 220 mill up to 250 mill doing exp quest. I am curious George if you are doing gold quest what are you earning a day?

hexblot 8th December 2016 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobo baggins (Post 46629)
wow doing gold quests at about lvl 350+ for you only get you about 120Mill gold I get that doing exp quests and without all those tricks waiting for witch to have what I have. What are you bonuses My lvl 367 toon the guild have 192% bonuses. now my lvl 427 toon ( soon to be 428 maybe tomorrow or day after) I earn about 220 mill up to 250 mill doing exp quest. I am curious George if you are doing gold quest what are you earning a day?

It's about the level - I wrote this while being just 354, 192% guild bonus, 100% tower bonus, 10% witch bonus.

Not that it's much different at 355 with 194% guild bonus :P

sharshooter 9th December 2016 08:45 AM

I have few more questions:

1.Is there any "flat area" - I mean if you reach certain level, the experience and gold reward is the same (for example: after reaching 400 level you will always earn 150mln exp.points per level)? If no, how much +1 level affects reward?

2. GeorgeKen - why 375 level? After reaching 375 level the reward is constant or what?

bobo baggins 9th December 2016 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharshooter (Post 46638)
I have few more questions:

1.Is there any "flat area" - I mean if you reach certain level, the experience and gold reward is the same (for example: after reaching 400 level you will always earn 150mln exp.points per level)? If no, how much +1 level affects reward?

2. GeorgeKen - why 375 level? After reaching 375 level the reward is constant or what?

gold always goes up as you level but exp goes down slowly after level 400 I don't recall by how much exactly but I believe it is under .5% I think someone said either here or US forum it is like .2% or .02%.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by 'Playa Games GmbH'