Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   General (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=302)
-   -   Shadow Easteros 17/20 Cleared 4.4.2018 (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=7105)

GeorgeKen 4th April 2018 12:41 AM

Shadow Easteros 17/20 Cleared 4.4.2018
 
Today a good day with a few new kills, currently trying 18/20 shadow easteros. Can anyone confirm if this is a world first or not?

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q...psqotlubhq.png

sharshooter 4th April 2018 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeKen (Post 52315)
Today a good day with a few new kills, currently trying 18/20 shadow easteros. Can anyone confirm if this is a world first or not?

Long time ago Kay form DE did it and he/she is on 19/20 ...

https://forum.sfgame.de/showpost.php...&postcount=253

GeorgeKen 4th April 2018 07:26 AM

Nope I double check like this one before i declare them, thanks for the help :)

GeorgeKen 4th April 2018 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeKen (Post 52322)
Nope I double check like this one before i declare them, thanks for the help :)

Also, there is no need to edit your posts, I saw your original post. Be brave about your opinions ;)

sharshooter 4th April 2018 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeKen (Post 52323)
Also, there is no need to edit your posts, I saw your original post. Be brave about your opinions ;)

I've edited post because I realized it may be misunderstood and you could take it as an offence.

Lumidee 4th April 2018 12:48 PM

photobucket in 2018? use imgur or Lightshot.

Can't see your picture.

Strider 4th April 2018 01:48 PM

https://imgbb.com/

Super Simple

GeorgeKen 4th April 2018 02:40 PM

Hah ty for the tip ;p

rvm1975 5th April 2018 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeKen (Post 52315)
Today a good day with a few new kills, currently trying 18/20 shadow easteros. Can anyone confirm if this is a world first or not?

Could you please provide screens with stats of 15, 16, 17, 18 bosses? Thanks


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by 'Playa Games GmbH'