Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   Bugs & Complaints (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=305)
-   -   Hall of knights- guild info (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=7119)

Zavulon 6th April 2018 05:14 PM

Hall of knights- guild info

Information on the size of the hall of the knights for members of the guild is not displayed correctly! I have my own guild in the 22nd international world and for two weeks I was harassing one player with letters explaining how to improve the hall of the knights- I already thought he was mocking me and wanted to kick him out ... but the information changed! I look like an idiot and I do not know now who has the size of the hall of the knights. But I already have already established that for 3 players in our guild (and certainly more than 3x) the information is not true. How in such conditions to manage a guild? Solve this problemma.

Strider 6th April 2018 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zavulon (Post 52381)
Information on the size of the hall of the knights for members of the guild is not displayed correctly! I have my own guild in the 22nd international world and for two weeks I was harassing one player with letters explaining how to improve the hall of the knights- I already thought he was mocking me and wanted to kick him out ... but the information changed! I look like an idiot and I do not know now who has the size of the hall of the knights. But I already have already established that for 3 players in our guild (and certainly more than 3x) the information is not true. How in such conditions to manage a guild? Solve this problemma.

I noticed this happens immediately after you kick or invite members to the guild ... have to wait a while to refresh the correct information. Since I rarely have turnover, I never really bothered to report it.

Chani 7th April 2018 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWGuinness (Post 52384)
I noticed this happens immediately after you kick or invite members to the guild ... have to wait a while to refresh the correct information. Since I rarely have turnover, I never really bothered to report it.

True. When a member leaves the guild, all knights remain the same but players change - so a member which was right below the leaving one has the leaving player's number of knights etc.

When new member joins the guild, all knights again remain the same - meaning the last member of the guild has 0.

When anyone increases knights, his number stays the same.

All of these changes appear properly in one or two hours.
BUT all of these changes IMMEDIATLY APPEAR in the total amount of knights next to average level of the guild.

So if you want to know number of knights of a new member, just remember total number of knights before he comes ;-).