Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   Help & Questions (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Is warrior weak? (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=7845)

Akai shuichi 15th February 2019 12:08 PM

Is warrior weak?

I used to play the game very long time ago in 2011, 3 days ago i am back with a new server also using warrior.
Is it my imagination or warrior is actually weaker than any other class in the game? I some times fight people lower than my level and i have better stats than them and their equipment is not realy better but they defeat me in the arena, either warrior is realy unfairly weaker than other classes or i am missing something
For stats i am increasing it this way (3strength:2constitution:1luck),is there anything wrong with it?
+ When i logged in took a look in my very old account i noticed that i can enter arena while i am taking mission the same time, and i forgot how i got this ability, so how do i get it in my new account?
+Is it real the when you get higher levels you will get less mushrooms from quests a day? I am in my 3rd or 4th day and i get like 2 mushrooms a day, is it gonna decrease in the future?

Leander 15th February 2019 12:52 PM

All classes are balanced. A warrior does not deal much damage but has more constitution.

Apollo 15th February 2019 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akai shuichi (Post 55507)
I used to play the game very long time ago in 2011, 3 days ago i am back with a new server also using warrior.
Is it my imagination or warrior is actually weaker than any other class in the game? I some times fight people lower than my level and i have better stats than them and their equipment is not realy better but they defeat me in the arena, either warrior is realy unfairly weaker than other classes or i am missing something
For stats i am increasing it this way (3strength:2constitution:1luck),is there anything wrong with it?
+ When i logged in took a look in my very old account i noticed that i can enter arena while i am taking mission the same time, and i forgot how i got this ability, so how do i get it in my new account?
+Is it real the when you get higher levels you will get less mushrooms from quests a day? I am in my 3rd or 4th day and i get like 2 mushrooms a day, is it gonna decrease in the future?

In order to enter arena/dungeon while doing missions, you need to complete the mirror.

About warriors, I believe they truly shine in lategame - take a look in old servers, and check out how tanky those warriors are.

Gully 15th February 2019 01:54 PM

Classes are more or less balanced in pvp.

In pve, they are not. Scouts and assassins can close dungeons quicker.

Battle mage is by far the less competitive class

rvm1975 15th February 2019 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akai shuichi (Post 55507)
Is it my imagination or warrior is actually weaker than any other class in the game?

in global rank top 10 only 2 non warriors

https://i.imgur.com/tufpg8E.jpg

bobo baggins 17th February 2019 04:29 PM

My toon is a warrior and yes all classes are suppose to be balanced but they are not. for dungeons it takes warriors longer to clear them. pvp lower levels about even mid levels (100-200) not so much above 200 warriors seem to bounce back and even get ahead. hard to beat someone when they have over 200 million HP :lol::fight:

if thinking about which class to choose think about all that but in the end pick the class you like to play the best. I have my complaints about how warrior get the shaft but I like playing warriors.

( I have played on 12 servers at one time and played all 3 classes that we had at the time so I have seen what each one can do better cant cant.)

beroun 19th February 2019 12:34 PM

Also I will add to all comments above that assassins are similar to scouts (not sure if a little better or a little worse, haven't played that class myself, but very strong as well), whereas "Battle mages" are even worse than mages, so don't even try those.

Acclamator 20th February 2019 02:33 PM

It's often statet that scouts (and now assasins) can clear dungeons faster. Well the pronountiation must be on the can, because they also can clear them slower. It fully depends on your luck to dodge hits and therefore the number of trys you do.

If you play without shrooms and often forget to do your hourly attempts, ending up with an average of 2-3 trys per day, it's very much likely you will need longer as a scout.

It's also worth a thought that in lategame (past the point where you need 1.5 billion ep per levelup and any epsource except dungeons decreases) doing your dungeons as late as possible is actually better, also this is unintentional.