Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   Bugs & Complaints (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=305)
-   -   S&F Reloaded - Bug Reports (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=4239)

Arrow 19th June 2015 08:15 PM

Hi everybody, I'm from italian community.
Due to new international server open, I will submit you some bugs that italian players found and Playa didn't solved yet:

- Demons' Portals (guild and individual) don't refresh at midnight (but a couple of hour later).
- The date for potions, mount and battles in italian language are written in a wrong format, e.g.: "g.7 00:05". The day is always written as "g" and not in the real number.
http://i59.tinypic.com/ftfz80.jpg
- In italian language the enchantment about the armor is written over its description
http://i58.tinypic.com/j8e1r7.jpg
- It isn't present anymore the forward function in the mail
- Individual demon portal shown in dungeons' window has one level less than the real one that I have in battle
http://i60.tinypic.com/20t0zns.jpg
- In guild wars experience obtained by the victory isn't shown anymore
- In guild wars aren't shown all guild members that haven't fought
- In the first 10 arena fights the experience obtained by the victory isn't shown anymore
- Witch's cauldron doesn't work always properly: sometimes doesn't accept the right object

Client version: 2.0.775
Server build: 665
Browser: Chrome, IE 11

MedusasSnakes 19th June 2015 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arrow (Post 39259)

- Individual demon portal shown in dungeons' window has one level less than the real one that I have in battle

Actually, it shows how many you have defeated. It doesn't show the current one because you haven't beaten it yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arrow (Post 39259)
- In guild wars aren't shown all guild members that haven't fought

This was fixed a couple of weeks ago, unless you are still not seeing it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arrow (Post 39259)
- Witch's cauldron doesn't work always properly: sometimes doesn't accept the right object

This is because the witch doesn't refresh at reset, which has been mentioned quite a few times, but hasn't been fixed. If you log onto the app at reset, it will tell you what new item she wants, but the browser is delayed anywhere from 15 minutes to 2 hours. You can still put the new item in the cauldron and get the gold for it, but the message says it is the wrong one.

Leander 19th June 2015 11:05 PM

Arrow Please contact your local community manager to fix the entries in the language tool. The code next to "Durata" is wrong. All other bugs you posted are related to language/translation as well.

Arrow 20th June 2015 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MedusasSnakes (Post 39262)
Actually, it shows how many you have defeated. It doesn't show the current one because you haven't beaten it yet.

In this case I don't understand why for dungeons and tower what is shown in dungeons' window is the same level as the battle you have to fight...

I don't think that our community manager can fix about "forward function" missing in the mailbox (it shouldn't be about italian language).

If you say that our community manager can fix about wrong date format, I will report to him as for your answer about the other point.

Morrie 21st June 2015 08:46 AM

Sometimes I can't see if there are other guild members online.
It looks if I am the only one, while they are talking to me in the chat :p

Also, after 0:00 at midnight, the guilddungeon is not reachable.
It says that you've allready done the dungeon.
It takes a few hours before the new day starts at the guild dungeon.

When I look at my weapon, everything is presented in Dutch, except damage, that should be presented as 'schade'.

bobo baggins 21st June 2015 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morrie (Post 39325)
Sometimes I can't see if there are other guild members online.
It looks if I am the only one, while they are talking to me in the chat :p

Also, after 0:00 at midnight, the guilddungeon is not reachable.
It says that you've allready done the dungeon.
It takes a few hours before the new day starts at the guild dungeon.

When I look at my weapon, everything is presented in Dutch, except damage, that should be presented as 'schade'.

There is a delay on the online/last login feature it refreshes live every 5 minutes or so from what I see.

is that 00)) your time or server time as it should at server time. ( I have been having issues with the player one for UK server doing that I have drawn it up to me being in US and server is UK time)


you might want to give leander a screenshot so he can submit it to them.

Mordo 21st June 2015 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morrie (Post 39325)
Also, after 0:00 at midnight, the guilddungeon is not reachable.
It says that you've allready done the dungeon.
It takes a few hours before the new day starts at the guild dungeon.

yeah the reset is all over the place since the update, shops and quests will reset at 0:00 and the portalbosses and witch will reset a few hrs later.

the people that don't have this problem still use the old version and get a full reset at 0:00

Arrow 23rd June 2015 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leander (Post 39264)
Arrow Please contact your local community manager to fix the entries in the language tool. The code next to "Durata" is wrong. All other bugs you posted are related to language/translation as well.

Hi Leander, I've reported what you say to our community manager.
He said that he has written to you but still waiting an answer.
I think he needs to know how to proceed to correct those bugs.
Could you please speak with him in order to fix all these problems?

Thank you!

Leander 23rd June 2015 03:48 PM

I will talk to him, thanks.

iudex 23rd June 2015 04:08 PM

Commercials active with 50% Dragon
 
As mentioned above,

I have recieved the videoscreen although I am riding the 50% Standardmount.

W1.sfgame.net
iudex
Google chrome Version 43.0.2357.81 m
Windows 7 enterprise


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by 'Playa Games GmbH'