Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=306)
-   -   enterprises drinks (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=5927)

Pluhek 16th November 2016 07:41 AM

enterprises drinks

The option to mix potions from the witch freed up space in your backpack.
Option. bottles of potions 10%+10%=15% 10%+15%=25% . Different property potions don't mix.

Arrow 16th November 2016 09:01 AM

What about potion that are already +25% (XXL)? What they are suposed to be mixed with?

KOMA90 16th November 2016 09:47 AM

I guess, such potions will not be mixable. It is only about "weaker" potions...
Personally, I do not see this as improvement, because I only use XXL potions.

Arrow 16th November 2016 10:23 AM

Me neither: the Treasury can increase inventory slot and once you reach a certain level you only buy XXL potions.
It would have been interesting mix different potions type (eg: dex, int) with a gem to get a stronger or more rare gem

hexblot 16th November 2016 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arrow (Post 46465)
What about potion that are already +25% (XXL)? What they are suposed to be mixed with?

the ideal thing ( and something that will never be implemented ) for me would be:

IF you already have an active 25% (XXL) potion active, THEN:
- drinking another XXL potion extends the duration by 3 days (as it does now)
- drinking an XL potion ( 15% ) extends the duration by 2 days
- drinking a small potion ( 10% ) extends the duration by 1 day

That way when you get those pesky useless potions in the shop you don't automatically sell them back :)

Nate 16th November 2016 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arrow (Post 46467)
Me neither: the Treasury can increase inventory slot and once you reach a certain level you only buy XXL potions.

You dont get it. For players who dont buy mushrooms its sometimes diffucult to have all three XXL potions. I was once without my main stat XXL potion for a month. :D This would make it easier, I like it.
Edit: And the suggestion mentioned above me is even better. :D

Kirur 17th November 2016 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hexblot (Post 46471)
the ideal thing ( and something that will never be implemented ) for me would be:
IF you already have an active 25% (XXL) potion active, THEN:
- drinking another XXL potion extends the duration by 3 days (as it does now)
- drinking an XL potion ( 15% ) extends the duration by 2 days
- drinking a small potion ( 10% ) extends the duration by 1 day
That way when you get those pesky useless potions in the shop you don't automatically sell them back :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nate (Post 46472)
... I was once without my main stat XXL potion for a month. :D This would make it easier, I like it.
Edit: And the suggestion mentioned above me is even better. :D

Both these idea are very good in my opinion and I also lived the experience to not find the main stats XXL potion for a month so ... it is not impossible!
;(

KOMA90 17th November 2016 10:24 AM

Now, it is very nice suggestion about time extension of XXL potions! I vote for that :)

Leander 18th November 2016 06:29 PM

Adding the ability to mix potions doesn't make much sense in my opinion...similar to adding sockets to any item. It would take away the hunt for the right item, the right potion.

bobo baggins 19th November 2016 02:30 AM

Well depending how the mixing worked I might say sure. example 2 small makes a medium or 2 mediums make a XXL. As for sockets from what Leander said I agree with most ppl we need a way to either have everything with sockets of an item that will socket items that don't have a socket. I spend enough time shrooms to find an item that I would use but alas it has no socket. so now I have to spend more time shrooms to find another that has a socket. since sockets came out I stopped spending shrooms every epic event. I have only twice since they first came out. 1 when they first did so I had every item with a socket and I think 2 months ago just to update what I had.