Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   General (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=302)
-   -   Saint Nicholaus Update - Discussion Thread (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=6773)

Arturu 11th December 2017 01:56 PM

Thanks Wasi.

One last thing - are we certain that mount does influence Time Machine?

Wasi 11th December 2017 02:18 PM

yeah recording to KO771 it does .... so you have to store your time like in my statement or valkyras chart

@hexblot: if you have no pictures in your scrapbook an the guild does the 51 raid, you get all 50 pics

Lomea 11th December 2017 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hexblot (Post 50545)
It's sad to see the new raids not giving any bonus (to my understanding, it's the ONLY aspect of the game that changes with level: 1-50 raids, you get 2% bonus in XP/Gold, 50+ you get XP only).

My question, which would boost its (crippled) functionality for new members:
if the guild beats "raid" 51, and new members have no raid credit in their scrapbook, do they get the 50 raid boss icons unlocked there?

Yes, the killing of 51++ RB will automatically add all 1-50 RBs to a scrapbook. Tested)

P.S. There is a suggestion: It would be nice to have not a +2% exp/gold bonus as it was with 1-50 RBs but at least a +1% bonus with a new ones. Huh?

Arturu 11th December 2017 10:19 PM

I don't think they will give any sort of xp boost. Advocating for it is probably a waste of time.

It might be a good idea to think of a different reward for these raids.

My suggestion is:
For each guild dungeon the guild gets a defense wall with better and better stats that works like the Fortress one, but you have to rebuild it after each defense.

Tilithia 15th December 2017 01:09 PM

Is there any chance Underworld Hall of Fame could be based on all upgraded buildings (like fortress does right now), instead of just lv of heart of darkness?

Strider 15th December 2017 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tilithia (Post 50662)
Is there any chance Underworld Hall of Fame could be based on all upgraded buildings (like fortress does right now), instead of just lv of heart of darkness?

HoF Underworld is based on Honor, which is equivalent to "Max Souls At Level"

Alvin85 15th December 2017 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tilithia (Post 50662)

That would be very cool.

Tilithia 17th December 2017 02:00 PM

What bugs me is that im comparing my points to rank 1, and from that I can see we have the same gate lv and can lure the same number of adventurers. I have no chance of ever catching up unless that person quits or skips some days which is unlikely. so how am I supposed to catch up? there needs to be some other way. some chance would be nice..

Strider 17th December 2017 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tilithia (Post 50697)
What bugs me is that im comparing my points to rank 1, and from that I can see we have the same gate lv and can lure the same number of adventurers. I have no chance of ever catching up unless that person quits or skips some days which is unlikely. so how am I supposed to catch up? there needs to be some other way. some chance would be nice..

or loses to heroes

Goku 17th December 2017 03:22 PM

Max souls at level right now increases even if you farm same hero over and over again. Fix that and honor system should be just fine, meaning whoever has highest level defeated should be rank 1.