Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   General (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=302)
-   -   Guild Update Part 2 & S&F Remastered Part 1 (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=7242)

bydway 30th June 2018 08:41 AM

This is my last chance to Playa like a many years active player who gave hundreds and hundreds of euro into this super game. I know I'm only one particle of this huge mass who's playing this game but this really makes me start thinking about deleting account... If Playa don't fix soon bugs who are already in game and not added any interesing content into game so I'm out... It really will not have any sense play this bugged game without any new features anymore. We're still and still waiting for actually nothing and this cannot be done to infinity... Like many ex-player of this game said it's a lot of better games than this... and I really don't wanna be disappointed and sad from any new brainless content... It's the highest time to start make something really exciting because you're already balancing on the edge between future of this game and between defeat Playa...

Apollo 30th June 2018 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leander (Post 53151)
I am the link between devs and community and forward all your feedback. Playa published a letter to the community and said they would change several things in the future.

They are aware of your frustration, wishes, suggestions and other feedback.
Now we have to wait till they come up with something new.

What about current state of shadow raids? Whats devs' opinion about it? Are they thinking about a change, or will it stay as it is atm?

Arturu 1st July 2018 05:00 PM

If they will nerf shadow world mobs a lot of players will beat it and technically finish the game.

Apollo 1st July 2018 06:56 PM

I was talking only about the shadow guild raids, not shadow dungeon 13-14-15-etc...

Leander 2nd July 2018 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apollo (Post 53161)
What about current state of shadow raids? Whats devs' opinion about it? Are they thinking about a change, or will it stay as it is atm?

I can't give any details because a lot is being talked about at the moment. I don't want to post vague assumptions or current thoughts because a lot can change. We'll have more details soon..."soon" meaning you don't have to wait that long but I can't give you an exact date yet.

sharshooter 2nd July 2018 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leander (Post 53181)
I can't give any details because a lot is being talked about at the moment. I don't want to post vague assumptions or current thoughts because a lot can change. We'll have more details soon..."soon" meaning you don't have to wait that long but I can't give you an exact date yet.

Yawnn.... Same story all the time bro...

Leander 2nd July 2018 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharshooter (Post 53185)
Yawnn.... Same story all the time bro...

Same comment too. ;)

You also have to understand our situation. The community sent a ton of feedback and when you are busy working on something you cannot always give an exact date nor can you talk about details because the process of creating, tweaking, improving and changing a game is complex. I understand you would like to know now but I can only ask for some more patience.

Strider 3rd July 2018 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leander (Post 53186)
Same comment too. ;)

You also have to understand our situation. The community sent a ton of feedback and when you are busy working on something you cannot always give an exact date nor can you talk about details because the process of creating, tweaking, improving and changing a game is complex. I understand you would like to know now but I can only ask for some more patience.

Thank you Leander, greatly appreciated.

I do think a dedicated subforum to community updates with the release of 2RM would be beneficial. Has Playa recognized this as a viable option in the future?

Leander 3rd July 2018 08:31 PM

Do you mean an update subforum or a S&F Remastered forum? I can create one, sure.

Strider 3rd July 2018 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leander (Post 53193)
Do you mean an update subforum or a S&F Remastered forum? I can create one, sure.

I believe an update subforum ... certainly room for discussion. If we can work on a foundation for the subforum as a consensus it could be beneficial to the members and staff alike.