Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   Help & Questions (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Chrome won't autoplay Flash even when I manually change the site to allow. (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=7368)

BMWGuinness 13th August 2018 01:16 AM

Chrome won't autoplay Flash even when I manually change the site to allow.
 
Chrome is running in default.

I'm allowing the site to run flash, but it still requires a manual "play" inside of S&F.

https://image.ibb.co/cFQpAp/Capture.jpg

https://image.ibb.co/jhqT39/Capture.jpg

Leander 13th August 2018 05:28 PM

It works for me. I cannot reproduce your problem. Are you sure you use the latest version? Does the problem persist after rebooting your computer?

BMWGuinness 14th August 2018 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leander (Post 53626)
It works for me. I cannot reproduce your problem. Are you sure you use the latest version? Does the problem persist after rebooting your computer?

Using the latest version and problem persists after rebooting the computer.

I'm not willing to reset chrome, a pain in the ass for me.

I'll just deal with it

Leander 14th August 2018 03:43 PM

I also use Chrome and it autoplays the game. Use https instead of http to use the secure connection. :)

BMWGuinness 15th August 2018 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leander (Post 53633)
I also use Chrome and it autoplays the game. Use https instead of http to use the secure connection. :)

Yep, I use https already

Leander 15th August 2018 02:19 PM

You are asked every time you start the game even with https? I'm on Win7 and Chrome without a problem. Maybe it is a Win8 or 10 issue.

BMWGuinness 16th August 2018 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leander (Post 53642)
You are asked every time you start the game even with https? I'm on Win7 and Chrome without a problem. Maybe it is a Win8 or 10 issue.

I believe I resolved it. I had the zoom turned up to 500% accidentally.

Interesting error.

Leander 16th August 2018 07:08 PM

Ah ok. Good it works now. :)

kečup 17th August 2018 06:33 PM

chrome won't autoplay small flash player, you can see how small it is compared to rest of the site when you zoom back to 100%


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by 'Playa Games GmbH'