Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard

Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/forumdisplay.php?f=308)
-   -   top guilds? why? (http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=4114)

steve007 27th October 2014 05:13 PM

top guilds? why?
 
why do the top 2 guilds on the uk server (and dare say other servers too) feel the need to exchange players to do guild raids?? its cheating, so whats the point in it??

be good to get an honest answer from the 2 concerned, chain gang and carpe noctem. been wondering it for quite a while now so decided to ask to see just why you cheat in the game?

GeorgeKen 27th October 2014 11:37 PM

As the guild leader of Carpe Noctem, the only thing I can tell you mate is you do your searching in the forum, there are plenty of posts about it and there you will find our answers.

In case you still won't bother to search, I can tell you two things: 1) Just cause you don't like cooperating, it does not mean that it is cheating / illegal. I would suggest you to read the game's rules again. 2) Once our competitors stop cooperating, then we will too (or maybe not, who knows?)

Cheers, George :)

bobo baggins 28th October 2014 02:19 AM

It is a common thing to do on most servers sometimes it is ppl from top guild or 2 helping each other or other guilds or it is the other guilds helping each other to keep up with the top guilds. Either way it is allowed just a matter if you like to or not some do others don't. I am not a fan of it but can see where it helps at times.

steve007 28th October 2014 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeKen (Post 38491)
As the guild leader of Carpe Noctem, the only thing I can tell you mate is you do your searching in the forum, there are plenty of posts about it and there you will find our answers.

In case you still won't bother to search, I can tell you two things: 1) Just cause you don't like cooperating, it does not mean that it is cheating / illegal. I would suggest you to read the game's rules again. 2) Once our competitors stop cooperating, then we will too (or maybe not, who knows?)

Cheers, George :)

how can it be you rivals doing it when your the only ones to be maxed out on the guild portal, doing it because your rivals are is not the reason because the rivals arent doing it. it may not be illegal in the rules but its still not playing fair/cheating. i have seen that answer before but wanted to see if it would be different honest answer as it is definetly not because your rivals are doing it, on the uk server your the only 2 doing it/done it. so whats the real reason?

Leander 28th October 2014 12:55 PM

It is definitely not forbidden. Players are allowed to change guilds, even if it is just for a guild raid or guild attack. They are like mercenaries that come to help.

Personally, I don't think it is "realistic" lore-wise as I prefer royal players myself but it is definitely allowed. :)

steve007 28th October 2014 02:46 PM

i just dont agree with it, paying out good money then take short cuts in the game your paying for. just wondered why when i saw the previous answer, just cant see the point. were gonna do it the right way, if you cant get the right players with 50 in ya guild then your doing something wrong. i know if i was asked to leave a guild so they could get someone better in to do a raid then come back then i would stay away from that guild as guild loyalty goes both ways... much better to have 49 loyal players than having to kick players to do better.....

GeorgeKen 28th October 2014 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve007 (Post 38493)
how can it be you rivals doing it when your the only ones to be maxed out on the guild portal, doing it because your rivals are is not the reason because the rivals arent doing it. it may not be illegal in the rules but its still not playing fair/cheating. i have seen that answer before but wanted to see if it would be different honest answer as it is definetly not because your rivals are doing it, on the uk server your the only 2 doing it/done it. so whats the real reason?

You have misunderstood who our competitors are. Our competitors are not the rest of the UK server 1, our competitors are the top guilds in the world. We consider competitors the guilds who are of equal strength to us, not the ones who happen to be in the same server with us.

As for the "kicking out members to bring others" comment you made to your last post, I'd like to inform you that at least in Carpe Noctem, when we recruit a new (low level) member, I make sure to make it clear to them that they will be replaced when time comes for guild dungeons so as to raise the guild bonuses and thus they benefit too. They not only accept this, but many are volunteers to be replaced, as they know that higher bonuses = competitive advantage against their rivals.

bobo baggins 29th October 2014 03:37 AM

The times I have done it I never kicked active players for the help would use any empty spots we had and or inactive spots. yes to have the added bonuses but feel that players should also have the stickers as well.

GeorgeKen 29th October 2014 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobo baggins (Post 38499)
The times I have done it I never kicked active players for the help would use any empty spots we had and or inactive spots. yes to have the added bonuses but feel that players should also have the stickers as well.

Yeah I can see how the stickers issue might be a problem, but as I said, it is up to the low level members to choose between the stickers or faster progress through our bonuses. I don't force anyone to join us, it's their choice, they are warned beforehand, and none of the ones who join have any dilemma between choosing the 0.07% they lost from the sticker compared to the 200% we offer. Now that we cleared 50/50 all of them enjoy the highest bonuses in the game, so if you ask me, its more than a good deal. They could always go to a weaker guild and wait for years to get these bonuses (and stickers).

steve007 29th October 2014 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeKen (Post 38497)
You have misunderstood who our competitors are. Our competitors are not the rest of the UK server 1, our competitors are the top guilds in the world. We consider competitors the guilds who are of equal strength to us, not the ones who happen to be in the same server with us.

As for the "kicking out members to bring others" comment you made to your last post, I'd like to inform you that at least in Carpe Noctem, when we recruit a new (low level) member, I make sure to make it clear to them that they will be replaced when time comes for guild dungeons so as to raise the guild bonuses and thus they benefit too. They not only accept this, but many are volunteers to be replaced, as they know that higher bonuses = competitive advantage against their rivals.

you cant compete with someone in a different league for a better word, thats like saying chelsea compete with luton because they are both top lol. you cant compete with anyone who cant overtake you in the league position


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by 'Playa Games GmbH'